🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Lock and load'...Trump-backed Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Supporters to Bring Guns To The Polls

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what are the Dems supposed to do in response? bring flowers to the polls?

...and what are you trying to do here? with this provocative thread? are you bored?

what is the problem with you?

That's exactly what he said. What is provocative about that?

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

Idiotic dems lie all the time-----so tired of the bullshit.

"Ryan Kelley, a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, appeared alongside Mike Detmer, also a Republican who is running for the state senate, encouraged poll workers to unplug machines if they see something they don't like and come armed."

...and what are you trying to do here? with this provocative thread? are you bored?

what is the problem with you?
Did the former sycophant to a 1-term president not say those words?

Are you apologizing for them?

You don't think a politician telling people to bring guns to the polls is worthy of discussion? Really?

Why not be armed when voting? I've carried my pistol at weddings, funerals, birthday parties, to church, anywhere it's legal.

So is it illegal to carry a concealed weapon to the polling place? If not, just fuck off. There's nothing you can do about it but bitch and moan.

They haven't got the guts to do a thing.

Why not be armed when voting? I've carried my pistol at weddings, funerals, birthday parties, to church, anywhere it's legal.

So is it illegal to carry a concealed weapon to the polling place? If not, just fuck off. There's nothing you can do about it but bitch and moan.
It’s illegal to carry a gun into a polling place in Michigan.

That means this Republican is encouraging people break the law.

That means he should be arrested and charged for encouraging people to break the law, right?

to bring flowers....?why? what for?

It's pretty much a response to the topic. Yes, why bring flowers but why bring guns? Are you afraid the voting machine is going to do something to you?

It's pretty much a response to the topic. Yes, why bring flowers but why bring guns? Are you afraid the voting machine is going to do something to you?
It's well known (on wingnut conspiracy sites) that voting machines in MI can't find those 11,740 votes for trump, so they have to bring their guns...

Hope you waste a shitload of time worrying about this. NEITHER candidate will even make it thru the Repub primaries. The "candidate for governor" has virtually NO experience in RUNNING ANYTHING bigger than a small Real Estate brokerage. And I dont believe your assertion that Trump has endorsed such a person.

I checked that race -- and there are already SIX declared Repubs of which "Ryan D. Kelley is not even yet listed. In typical fashion, the GOP will give ITS voters about 5 or 8 choices, while maybe ONE Dem candidate will be "allowed" to challenged Gretchen Whitmer in the primaries.

Probably should be worrying about shit that actually matters.

Forum List

Back