LOL! Hillary Says Obama Cut The Deficit? The Deficit is 20 Trillion Dollars !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :eek-52: :hellno: God, she can't be serious! "Well, Obama cut the deficit 2/3rds iof what it was when he took office"? Yah, and what was the debt?
How dumb does she think we all are?
What Obama did was the same as doing a balance transfer on our credit cards while the interest just keeps piling on !!!
:iagree:

She also said she would not add one penny to the debt. That is a straight up lie unless we are going to have a budget surplus in 2017.

Not a chance in hell that happens. If we have a budget deficit in 2017, the debt will increase.

Maybe she doesn't understand finance.

• Banned
She also said she would not add one penny to the debt. That is a straight up lie unless we are going to have a budget surplus in 2017.

Not a chance in hell that happens. If we have a budget deficit in 2017, the debt will increase.

and how much does the debt go up daily? who knew we had 40 Trillion in cash just sitting in banks we could take to pay the debt off.

but is going to pay off over a trillion in college debt........contradicted herself within minutes

Learn the difference between the debt and the deficit. At this late date it is shameful to not know the difference.

• Banned
Learn the difference between the debt and the deficit. At this late date it is shameful to not know the difference.
i know! but realistically, i see debt as a deficit at this point. what i am getting at is that we had to print up the money to lower the deficit, so technically,,,we are still where we were in 2009.

:argue: :eek-52: :hellno: God, she can't be serious! "Well, Obama cut the deficit 2/3rds iof what it was when he took office"? Yah, and what was the debt?
What Obama did was the same as doing a balance transfer on our credit cards while the interest just keeps piling on !!!
Obama took credit for cutting the deficit. He did....after he tripled it. He established a new baseline in spending that kept raising the debt.
The debt....he doubled.

i know! but realistically, i see debt as a deficit at this point. what i am getting at is that we had to print up the money to lower the deficit, so technically,,,we are still where we were in 2009.
Whatever, what she said was true. The debt is worrisome but so many sovereign funds and hedge funds demand treasury bonds that it is not really possible to pay it off. We can sell every t-bill that we decide to auction and it still does not keep up with world wide demand. I bet you thought Obama gets on the phone to China and begs to borrow more, fact is the world's economy depends on our debt to stabilize their money.

The DEFICIT is NOT the National DEBT, the budget deficit is how much more money we spend vs the revenue we take in each year, including what we take in Social security.

The National Debt is the accumulation of all budget deficits and other intergovernmental debts, since the creation of our Nation.

they are NOT the same... I think the running yearly budget deficit inherited from President Bush was I believe $1.2 trillion, and Obama and Congress, has reduced the yearly budget deficit to around $400 billion...that's cutting the budget deficit down, by 2/3's, from the yearly budget deficit we were running in Bush's last fiscal budget while he was in office...

Last edited:
why cant we just print up 20 Trillion Dollars, and just pay off the debt? well, either that or just sell California/Oregon/Wash. to China for 20T.

Your thread title exposes your ignorance. You don't know debt and deficit are different. Wow!

If Gingrich wasn't speaker her husband would have run up the deficit.

I wish I could give this 1000 agrees.

This is spot on. Bill Clinton didn't balance the budget in a vacuum by himself n his garage with power tools. The Republican Congress passed the laws that drove the economy and limited spending.

The lyingest whore of all time, and the target of the stupidest sons of bitches of all time.

She also said she can't be a thief cuz she worked for the Government.

Ummmmmmm

If Gingrich wasn't speaker her husband would have run up the deficit.

I wish I could give this 1000 agrees.

This is spot on. Bill Clinton didn't balance the budget in a vacuum by himself n his garage with power tools. The Republican Congress passed the laws that drove the economy and limited spending.
It was called Contract for America.

Debt vs deficit.

why cant we just print up 20 Trillion Dollars, and just pay off the debt? well, either that or just sell California/Oregon/Wash. to China for 20T.
Concentrate, the debt is a major stabilizing factor in the world's monetary system. If we paid it off and stopped being the currency reserve for the world there is a very real chance the global economy would collapse. America has never failed to pay a bond it has sold, and there is really no way to default on any bond ever unless the economically retarded republicans start trying to fuck with it.

So much ignorance in so few posts!

Hillary Says Obama Cut The Deficit? The Deficit is 20 Trillion Dollars !!!

Obama did cut the deficit. And the DEBT is $20 trillion. If you still have deficits, even though they are greatly reduced, you keep adding to the debt.

Forum List

Back