Lol!!! Obama's plagiarized speech....

Much ado about nothing....but leftists are going to bitch and whine regardless.

Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Speech And This Is Why…

Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama's Speech and This is Why... ⋆ Dc Gazette
This deserves it's own thread. The liberal circle jerk would end immediately.

All you have to do is consult the dictionary not some spin doctor

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Yep, its plagiarism

You mean like Mooch and her equally as useless husband did also?

Which is it? Is it plagiarism or not?
Do you realize the purpose of this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of the left?

Are you admitting that?

Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Speech And This Is Why…

Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama's Speech and This is Why... ⋆ Dc Gazette

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Yep, its plagiarism

You're sort of missing the thread topic here....need some help or should I let you continue to squawk?

All this "plagiarize" BS should highlight a more important point: politicians will just tell you what you want to hear.

What Melania should've just talked about is the humanitarian stuff Trump has done outside the spotlight. The life they share together, the kind of person he is to her. Share some little fun/heartwarming stories, whatever. Humanize Trump as much as possible. Instead, it was just cookie cutter blah blah.
I thought it was a great speech. However, that is not the point of this thread either.

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun

Yep, its plagiarism

You're sort of missing the thread topic here....need some help or should I let you continue to squawk?

So now you're saying both of them plagiarized but Melanias plagiarism wasn't plagiarism.:spinner:

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun

Yep, its plagiarism

So now you're saying both of them plagiarized but Melanias plagiarism wasn't plagiarism.:spinner:
I think you just plagiarized. You used common phrases.

Also, you are dancing around the point, like the hypocrite you are.

Man, you go. I think I will call you the michael Jackson of the board left wingers.

Or....Gregory Hines for all of the tap dancing.

Melania didn't plagiarize anything. She used some common phrases. 58 words out of a 15 minute speech is not plagiarism.

Democrats want to divert away from hilly's dive bombing.

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun

Yep, its plagiarism

Do you realize the purpose of this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of the left?

Are you admitting that?

Nutjob libs will NEVER admit to the hypocrisy of the left because they're in a constant state of denial about it. :cuckoo:

facebook_-1979223316.jpg

This thread shows how pathetic Liberals are - not that that needed reaffirming.

Forum List

Back