Lol!!! Old white woke guy getting skewered!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Love to see them eating their own! :clap:

'Avatar' Faces Calls for Boycott Over Accusations of Racism​

Director James Cameron is facing allegations of Native American and Indigenous cultural appropriation over the themes and imagery in his latest blockbuster, Avatar: The Way of Water.
The follow-up to his 2009 film Avatar, which is the highest-grossing movie in history, opened this past weekend at No. 1 at the box office. Like its predecessor, the sequel centers on a story about colonizers taking over land from tribes. In Cameron's telling, the colonizers are humans who need a new inhabitable planet because Earth's resources are becoming increasingly depleted.
Also like its predecessor, the new Avatar film is being accused of using an amalgamation of the histories of various Indigenous cultures for a film that features a largely white cast. (Notable exceptions in the casting include Zoe Saldaña, a Black Latina actress, and Cliff Curtis, who is of Maori descent.)

Didn't like the first one, won't see and don't care about the sequels.

I take that back. I care enough that I will chuckle when they tank bigly.

Cameron has said that the first sequel would need to break the $2 billion mark eventually to break even. After an unexpectedly weak opening, I don't see that happening...

Its a big movie event but I don't know anyone who has seen it.... or the first one.... stupid comic book type of movies for stupid less than serious people... imo

Its a big movie event but I don't know anyone who has seen it.... or the first one.... stupid comic book type of movies for stupid less than serious people... imo

The only reason I saw the first one? Mom was in town visiting, she wanted to see it, she was paying for the family (three of us plus her at the time), and... she's mom.

And we went out for food afterward...

Cameron is finding out you can NEVER satisfy the woke mob. He's going to pay the price this time.
just going over TV shows and movies on Netflix and Disney as examples. Woke is to put it mildly. Entertainment comes with an asterisk.

Nothing is ever woke enough when you've abandoned reason for deranged dogma.
The lefties will eventually turn on each other like a pack of ravenous wolves, just like they did in the French & Russian revolutions.
Few of them survive to see the wrecks they caused

It's rampant, try actually looking. You sorta remind me of a male Karen
so show me a post of doing what you fantasize i must be doing.....and yea it might be rampant but there are also people who see this shit were it isnt...and you have been called a karen before to sassy...

so show me a post of doing what you fantasize i must be doing.....and yea it might be rampant but there are also people who see this shit were it isnt...and you have been called a karen before to sassy...

Nah, you're not important to me and I'm no Karen... just a beech

Didn't like the first one, won't see and don't care about the sequels.

I take that back. I care enough that I will chuckle when they tank bigly.

Cameron has said that the first sequel would need to break the $2 billion mark eventually to break even. After an unexpectedly weak opening, I don't see that happening...

Cameron would make a typical successful Congressman in this respect!

if you dont care old lady why are you replying to what i say....that sounds like a karen....

Your "content" on here, feeble dick... I'm not a queer, you're a queer. You're an old Karen

Just stop. You got all pissed off because I recognize this woke joke bs is just that, bs.

You do it constantly

Forum List

Back