Lol ! Wasserman-Shitz now completely out at DNC !

Ok I heard Hillary hired her though. I think she's being investigated for voter fraud..nobody would believe this if it was fiction.

Too funny !!

Sun Sentinel exclusive: Wasserman Schultz won't open Democratic National Convention
What is completely hillarious is the RNC running around with their heads up their ass, trying to figure out how to control King Kong....ie Trump. National Security having heart palpitations having to give this guy security briefs. Now that shit is funny as hell!!

Too funny !!

Sun Sentinel exclusive: Wasserman Schultz won't open Democratic National Convention
What is completely hillarious is the RNC running around with their heads up their ass, trying to figure out how to control King Kong....ie Trump. National Security having heart palpitations having to give this guy security briefs. Now that shit is funny as hell!!
:offtopic::gives::asshole:

Too funny !!

what's funny as hell is the verification of exactly how the democratic party functions. Out in full view since yesterday. And still proud of it. cheat, cheat, cheat and more cheat. This is very amusing. Let's keep the focus totally on the DNC and their next moves. how much more cheat can they tell us about?

Too funny !!

Dude, if you didn't have Trump, how would you live? My gawd, Trump isn't a faggot, so get over it.

Is Wikileaks a real site and is it one of those ones that will brand you as a subversive if you visit it? I don't know that I want to read 10,000 e-mails, but I'm not sure I trust some of the regurgitated ones being offered by folks with a clear agenda, either.

Forum List

Back