LOLcritters

iseewatudidthere.jpg

earlycuyler:

May none of your children, your children's children or your children's children's children ever be mentally disabled.

May anyone you ever love never get in a car accident or are hurt in some way where their mental abilities are damaged.

Grow up.

"I think we should make the world safer for our children, but not our children's children because children shouldn't be having sex." - Jack Handey.

That's the problem with free speech. We have to hear people say things we don't like. But I'd rather hear people say things I don't like than abridge the freedom of speech in any way.

That's the problem with free speech. We have to hear people say things we don't like. But I'd rather hear people say things I don't like than abridge the freedom of speech in any way.

The other awesome thing about free speech is you also have the right to not be offended. Another poster exercised that right.

bff.gif

It's offensive to me. Sorry to hear about your loved ones.
But yes. I will try to ignore your additions from now on even though I don't consider myself self righteous nor a gasbag. The term and usage just bugs me. So I said so.

You would not say you were sorry for them in their presence. So you know, I spent a good deal of time gimped up on the couch after being hit by a car. I have complete and utter respect for the folks normal people call disabled. My jabs are a sign of respect. Weird respect, but respect nonetheless. Besides, its critters, I left out humans this time.

People know when they're being respected and disrespected and in your case when there is just a lack of self respect. Grow up. We can't do it for you.

^says he teaches retards, :eusa_hand:but also says he has not read ten books. Big time asshole.

I wouldn't stop their right to say it, but that doesn't mean I have to listen to it. Hence the wonder of the "ignore" button. For awhile I was thinking of just leaving this thread and then I thought "What the heck, I'll just put him on ignore!" and Voila! Suddenly this is a cool thread again.

Forum List

Back