LOLcritters

anteater_hold_up_playa.jpg

Whomever did that to their dog should be shot.

Disagree. Many animals like accessories. I knew some racing horses, who acted cockier than the other horses when they were their sun masks. They were like sunglasses to them.

Of course, most animals aren't a fan of clothing and what not. But, I think most of them can tolerate it just fine for a brief time.

My dogs don't mind wearing t-shirts or sweaters. Or booties.

I sometimes put sweaters on the small dogs when it's really cold. And when it's even colder the small dogs have to stay home and the big dogs wear booties.

The big dogs have worn t-shirts before to protect a wound or stitches. They wear the t-shirt and it gets them out of wearing the dreaded cone.

I think it depends on the dog, the owner and the circumstances.

But it does give me pause when I see dogs dressed in elaborate costumes. I think most of the time it's probably okay, but I worry about dogs being abused.

I used to worry about seeing pictures of kittens stuffed into wine glasses, that sort of thing. But then I saw a video where a kitten climbed into the glass all by himself, and snuggled down in there. He liked it! LOL!!! So you have to be careful not to jump to conclusions.

Whomever did that to their dog should be shot.

Disagree. Many animals like accessories. I knew some racing horses, who acted cockier than the other horses when they were their sun masks. They were like sunglasses to them.

Of course, most animals aren't a fan of clothing and what not. But, I think most of them can tolerate it just fine for a brief time.

My dogs don't mind wearing t-shirts or sweaters. Or booties.

I sometimes put sweaters on the small dogs when it's really cold. And when it's even colder the small dogs have to stay home and the big dogs wear booties.

The big dogs have worn t-shirts before to protect a wound or stitches. They wear the t-shirt and it gets them out of wearing the dreaded cone.

I think it depends on the dog, the owner and the circumstances.

But it does give me pause when I see dogs dressed in elaborate costumes. I think most of the time it's probably okay, but I worry about dogs being abused.

I used to worry about seeing pictures of kittens stuffed into wine glasses, that sort of thing. But then I saw a video where a kitten climbed into the glass all by himself, and snuggled down in there. He liked it! LOL!!! So you have to be careful not to jump to conclusions.

All the reasons you state are perfectly acceptable and loving for your pet to stay comfortable. I agree with the part I bolded, too. Mostly, those I had in mind are the ones who go overboard and the animal's face shows misery.

I guess I liken it to the same way women dress up their little girls that look like adults for child beauty pageants. Overboard.

How are ya'll posting pictures without it being a thumbnail? Please.

Forum List

Back