🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London 2012 Olympics Stuff

Ali with a flag! Crowd will LOVE that. Big hero in England. Well, everywhere I guess.

Yep, no surpirise.... The honor of lighting the torch.... Regrave. Rightly so. Britain's greatest Olympian. Awesome guy.

Something unusual going on with flame, I gather.....

I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THIS!!!!!!

beijing, consider your ass firmly kicked in the 'olympic cauldron' department. That is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Absolutely stunning.

Something unusual going on with flame, I gather.....

I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THIS!!!!!!

Wait till you see it, Bob. Your country has surpassed itself. It's absolutely stunning.

NBC coverage just started.

Thanks for the running commentary Cali. You'll get rep once I've "spread it around" a bit. :clap2:

I thought you guys did an awesome job. Loved the Queen's entrance... and that cauldron.... OMG! And, the way the country has gotten behind the games with having the torch being run around your whole damned island - including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Scotland and Wales. Very inclusive! It even came within about half a mile of my place! Cool!

OK, I watched it. But was it really necessary to drag Ali back from the grave? He looked a mess. The cauldron was something else, though. I wasn't expecting that.

OK, I watched it. But was it really necessary to drag Ali back from the grave? He looked a mess. The cauldron was something else, though. I wasn't expecting that.

Quite possibly the last time the world will see him. Poignant.

Interesting factoid.... when Team GB came in, there was a mass of confetti launched. Apparently there is one piece of confetti for every single human being on the planet. Cool.

771490-puke_super.jpg

Forum List

Back