London shadow of its former self

Racist luiza spamming
/----/
1714304970825.png

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

And more...

Responding to thread by Islamist quoting a fake piece by infamous CJ Werleman.
30 Jan 2024

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

In whitewashing HER-Hitler and Nazis' worshipping, Luiza claimed to "deny" Kristallnacht .(Feb 5, 2024).

Oh, my goodness! Is London now actually 55% non-Caucasian?

I am 87.

I grew up on thinking that England was, well, English.

I remember that some English politician in the 1950s warned that mass emigration from the Caribbean would be most undesirable.

He did not foresee, of course, the Muslim ladies and gentlemen flooding in.

My deepest sympathies to the English people.

now the English will become a minority in England

Standard Denier garbage as Americans desperatey try to deflect fom their country being in terrible trouble and generally seen as an example to be avoided .

You novice Hasbara Trolls cannot abide the truth.

It astounds you to contemplate that the US might be run by the Nazi Israelis at the very top and that Israel's association with the Uk top Jews in the London square mile is where policy largely starts from .
Best shown recently by the close relationship between Churchill and Rothschilde when they worked together to bring about WW2 and a favorable outcome for the Deep State and the Jewish people

All of it potentially going down the drain now .

(snippet)
Eight years of Sadiq Khan’s London and what do we have to show for it? Tragically, not much. In fact, I’d challenge anyone to think of a positive legacy from his mayoralty. We mustn’t forget how he’s renamed the train lines, of course, or expanded his punitive Ulez car tax, or created a fake beach, or let a Donald Trump blimp float over the city, or allowed a Jewish minority to become terrified of going into the city centre almost every week. All at the same time as achieving the ignominious accolade of London being declared the “knife crime capital”.
For many, London is less safe today than ever before. During Khan’s tenure, the Metropolitan Police has deteriorated so badly that it’s been forced into special measures. It was then judged to be wholly dysfunctional by Baroness Casey, whose report tore strips off the mayor for failing to hold the police to account.
One in five Londoners now report that they have been attacked or threatened with violence in the last five years. While knife crime fell in the last year around the country, it rose in London. While other police and crime commissioners are opening new police stations, Khan is closing them.
Sexual offences in London have increased. Women often don’t feel safe in the city.
Muggings are a fact of life in London.
Our capital is now a shadow of its former self. Less vibrant, less safe, less harmonious.

Comment:
Khan is who said that islamic terrorist attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city”
That alone should be a reason to not reelect him.
The Londoners need to elect someone who has their best interests in mind.

Good! Everyone who voted for him or supports him deserves this.

Forum List

Back