London's NEW Muslim mayor bans ads that show women

Why the misleading title to the thread?

How is it misleading? He is not going to ban adds of "skinny men." Only what he says are adds of "skinny WOMEN."
First if all, the article didn't mention women in particular; it mentioned people on general. So, right off the bat, your thread title is a lie -- which makes you a liar.

Second, women are typically the targets of such advertisements; so, even if he does have women in mind -- as he suggested with the mention of his teenage daughters -- it's not out of disregard for men

How is it misleading? He is not going to ban adds of "skinny men." Only what he says are adds of "skinny WOMEN."
First if all, the article didn't mention women in particular; it mentioned people on general. So, right off the bat, your thread title is a lie -- which makes you a liar.

Second, women are typically the targets of such advertisements; so, even if he does have women in mind -- as he suggested with the mention of his teenage daughters -- it's not out of disregard for men
Yeah, hence the reason I said in my op to not worry.

Freaking hilarious.

Did you expect facts from this thread????

The mayor's a Muslim, so naturally he doesn't want to see curvy bodies, legs, cleavage, etc.
Welcome to your new future London.

First the bodies, then the faces.
The left are such typical hypocritical losers. They really are that easy and many times fun to screw with.

In my original post I said there is NOTHING to be concerned about. I cannot tell what they are claiming I am lying about.

They really are stupid.

The mayor's a Muslim, so naturally he doesn't want to see curvy bodies, legs, cleavage, etc.
Welcome to your new future London.

First the bodies, then the faces.
The left are such typical hypocritical losers. They really are that easy and many times fun to screw with.

Yes, and they would be funny save for the fact that they have gone completely totalitarian, and have numbers large enough to endanger the security of the nation and the overall rational order of things.

Ah yes...the Muslim mayor is right. These images of women on advertising only pressures women to conform to the look and it also TEMPTS good married men whose wives may be ugly....to stray to other women .

Mayor Hockmed has a great point.

Now....it's a shame he can't do something about all the actual real women walking around London...with those short skirts and skimpy tops.

If only they'd.....cover up a little.......praise be to Allah!!!

Yeah, hence the reason I said in my op to not worry.

Freaking hilarious.
Umm okaay

Being disingenuous now? The last recourse of a coward.
You are a proven idiot if you cannot see how this stink brown muslim is using the concern for health as a way to get images of women being brought down.

Like I said. You are a proven loser. You are a fool.

Way to expose yourself and the real reason for the dishonest thread title, you filthy bigoted coward.

The mayor should be more concerned about moles and facial hair on Muslim women.

You are a proven idiot if you cannot see how this stink brown muslim is using the concern for health as a way to get images of women being brought down.

Way to expose yourself and the real reason for the dishonest thread title, you filthy bigoted coward.
All Asians have itty-bitty penises. Lol...

You are an Asian..... lol

London's new mayor, Sadiq Khan, has announced that advertisements that portray "unhealthy or unrealistic body images" are to be banned from the city's public transport.

In a press release, the London mayor's office said that "from next month, Transport for London," or TfL, "will not allow ads which could reasonably be seen as likely to cause pressure to conform to an unrealistic or unhealthy body shape, or as likely to create body confidence issues, particularly among young people."

It adds that City Hall has asked TfL to create an "Advertising Steering Group" in conjunction with the advertising giants JCDecaux and Exterion to monitor output and reflect London's diversity.

London's mayor has banned 'unrealistic body images' from transport advertising

Do not worry folks. This mayor is perfectly fine. He is a muslim after all and not Christian. Nothing to see here. Again, he is not white and not Christian.

Nothing to be concerned about.

runway catwalks around the world stop using models that were too thin ten years ago

London ban is only for transpiration (ie buses and tubes)

The mayor knows Muslim men cant help themselves, and if they see pictures of scantily clothed women they will need to sexually assault women in order to satisfy Allah.

Lol...

You are an Asian..... lol

Actually I'm not, you filthy coward moron.

Forum List

Back