Long shot Newsom recall drive gets serious in California

Gavin Newsom has been an utter failure of a governor, which is not surprising given his radical views and his stint as mayor of San Francisco. There have been a few recall attempts already, but none of them gained any traction. This one, however, is reportedly making his staff somewhat nervous.

Not to worry.

My state will NEVER recall him. No matter what he does.

This is a Democratic state forever.

Just the thought of a Republican (ugh!) makes most people here sick to their stomach.

Silly goose, Californian's have elected more Republican Governors in the Second half of the 20th Century and the first two decades of the 21st. than Democratic Governors; they recalled one Democratic Governor and replaced him with a body builder actor.

Warren
Knight
Reagan
Deukmejian
Wilson
Schwarzenegger

Pat Brown
Jerry Brown
Gavin Newsom.

That was so 10 million illegal wetbacks ago...
Mexifornia has harvested enough filthy subhumans voting on free shit to keep the state blue forever.
It's the republic's foreign super shithole or North Mexico / Venezuela

You have no clue as to California History. But that fact does not matter to a damn liar like you.

The Reader might consider reading about the Bracero Program and the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (signed by President Reagan).

No other program in America’s history has fucked over good Americans like the the Bracero Program did. It was the catalyst to tens of millions of illiterate, low grade human cockroaches invading our nation, the catalyst for Mexico’s people stealing CA, NV, AZ and NM for the Democrat Party.
No Bracero Program...no Mexicrat Party today. Simple shit.
Yet, the right wing refused to invest in the Mexican economy on a for-profit basis to help keep them there.
how come your guy obama didnt do that?....
He should have; but, the left is not whining about refugees like the right wing who love their Big Government nanny-Statism known as the alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.
he should have but what danny?....why didnt he?...and learn what a refugee is danny....
Healthcare reform was a priority. Learn what promoting the general welfare is harry....
so he wasnt able to do more than one thing at a time?....sounds like you are just making excuses for the guy danny...
wow. Right wingers had nothing but Repeal not Any better solutions at lower cost. That effort cost him most of his political capital and the right wing still tried to repeal it when you got Your guy installed.
more excuses danny....you are the one who claims obama was a great president,why could he not handle what you asked?.....
Wow, I'm laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. Promote the general welfare? Wow, what politician has done that in the last 80 years? That doesn't mean to increase the welfare rolls, moron. It means providing the opportunity for you to enjoy your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. You are in charge of EARNING your living. I don't owe you one.
im sorry you almost pissed your pants.....but i did not say anything about the general welfare....
Sorry, I was replying to the thread and there was a leftist in the thread that mentions promoting the general welfare. Sorry, my remark was not aimed at you.
its ok.....i know who you were talking about .....

He is not the one claiming the pandemic is a Hoax.

His own actions, as well as the actions of many of his peers, show he is not nearly as concerned about it as his proclamations would indicate.
Not when he can afford testing before going out. Isn't Capitalism wonderful.

Where's your evidence he's getting tested every time he goes out? And how about the Mayor of San Francisco? Is she getting tested every time she goes out? How about the Mayor of Austin? Is he getting tested every time he goes out? Dr. Birx? The Mayor of Chicago? Andrew Cuomo? Chris Cuomo? All of these other people who have broken their own rules? And what does capitalism have to do with anything, you retarded ape?

I was getting tested every three days. Since I got it, and recovered (somehow I managed to avoid hospitalization and death), I'm getting tested every week.

It's not difficult for me to believe that Mayors get tested every time they go out...

Gavin Newsom has been an utter failure of a governor, which is not surprising given his radical views and his stint as mayor of San Francisco. There have been a few recall attempts already, but none of them gained any traction. This one, however, is reportedly making his staff somewhat nervous.

Is the recall going to help ICU bed availability in southern California.

I think it will be interesting if even democrats think Newsom is a failure, whether or not the people of California will be able to replace him. How much say do people in Cali have in regards to their leadership? I've heard of Chicago Level corruption for years in that state.

That ridiculous maniac appointed a Mexican dude, whose only "success" in his years in politics is to ban plastic bags, to supposedly replace Camela Harris if the voter fraud prevails. Senators should be natural born American citizens. But who would have thought 200 or so years ago illegal aliens would be embraced and given preferential treatment after all the sacrifice of actual American citizens.

Not to worry.

Just the thought of a Republican (ugh!) makes most people here sick to their stomach.

Silly goose, Californian's have elected more Republican Governors in the Second half of the 20th Century and the first two decades of the 21st. than Democratic Governors; they recalled one Democratic Governor and replaced him with a body builder actor.

Warren
Knight
Reagan
Deukmejian
Wilson
Schwarzenegger

Pat Brown
Jerry Brown
Gavin Newsom.

Mexifornia has harvested enough filthy subhumans voting on free shit to keep the state blue forever.

You have no clue as to California History. But that fact does not matter to a damn liar like you.

The Reader might consider reading about the Bracero Program and the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (signed by President Reagan).

Why dont you tell the readers what happened after Reagan signed the immigration control act.

They will simply falsify the vote.

Nothing to see in cali. The progressive left have the vote corrupted beyond recovery.

Not to worry.

Warren
Knight
Reagan
Deukmejian
Wilson
Schwarzenegger

Pat Brown
Jerry Brown
Gavin Newsom.

Why dont you tell the readers what happened after Reagan signed the immigration control act.

Why don't you tell the readers what happened when Trump took over?

Forum List

Back