Longest serving GOP Congressman tell trump to "just shut up."

"Young was one of the 13 who supported Xiden's infrastructure bill"

Tells you everything you need to know about that backstabbing scumbucket.

And now there are 80 Republicans that are funding a government vaccine data base to spy on all of us. What do you want to bet he's one of them?

‘"I think his policy is just so good," Rep. Don Young told The Washington Post in an interview published Thursday. "Just shut up — that's all he has to do. He's not going to. I know that."’ ibid

This is known as ‘the problem isn’t the message, it’s the messenger.’

The problem is both, of course.

‘"I think his policy is just so good," Rep. Don Young told The Washington Post in an interview published Thursday. "Just shut up — that's all he has to do. He's not going to. I know that."’ ibid

This is known as ‘the problem isn’t the message, it’s the messenger.’

The problem is both, of course.
GunnyTitties.jpg

Last edited:
It was not fake. Those things happened. The election was a disgrace. There was massive and obvious fraud.
AWWWWWW.

So sweet that you live the Big Lie.
You have proved NOTHING.
But believe you have shown proof.

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA was and still is stronger than this.^^^^^^^^^^^^

He should take this advise, but we know trump does not have the ability to "shut up."
so-what-baby-S.jpg

He's just another of the Washington Elite which crosses all party lines. A prime example of why term limits are a necessity.

Why is that so difficult for you to accept?

AWWWWWW.

So sweet that you live the Big Lie.
You have proved NOTHING.
But believe you have shown proof.

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA was and still is stronger than this.^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sure it is. It is worse than Watergate.

The "big mess" is the paranoid fantasy you invented to justify voting for an unfit person who wanted to destroy it all. This is not compelling to me.
These people have been twisting themselves into eternal pretzels to justify their "worship" of a demented, mentally impaired, former guy. It is amazing to see them come up with such crazy excuses.

The repub party, formerly the proud GOP, has become a quivering bowl of Jell-O at the feet of an Authoritarian wannabe. How can they sleep at night? We all see daily examples of cowardly allegiance to the orange idiot.

He should take this advise, but we know trump does not have the ability to "shut up."

Young, 88, has been in office since the Nixon administration.

^^^That right there is one of the biggest problems in American politics. This man is a lifelong barnacle on the populace.

HereWeGoAgain
I agree. Hell every post the lefty loons post is about Trump. Course they really can't post any positives about the walking, talking disaster they voted for.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

It is amazing. I've been following politics for a long time, and never in my life have I seen people so scared to death of one man. "Oh look! I found somebody in the Republican party that doesn't like Trump" and then they pee their pants as if that's such a rare find.

Forum List

Back