Longest serving GOP Congressman tell trump to "just shut up."

Trump should shit up because this guy who’s been there since the 70’s has done such a great job?

Between this guy and Bidumb longevity in the job doesn’t look like a hood sales point to be making.
Maybe if you would read something once in a while, you wouldn't have to make up reasons he said it.

Haha...what policy, ya dummy? Trump's verbal diarrhea is literally the only discernible political asset he has ever had. These people are living in fantasy land.
trump is a nasty bully who operates like any other Mafia Boss....with threats and underhanded childish insults. And he has succeeded in getting a few other in his repub cult to mimic his crude hate speech. Dignity and diplomacy is now being driven from the repub party....leaving nasty mouth trump clones.

How come this dude is the "longest serving GOP congressman" and nobody.... and I mean nobody.... has ever heard of him?

This anonymous jackoff wouldn't make a festering boil on President Trump's sphincter ring.... on his best day.
If he's a nobody why are you & your cult so pissed over his remark about that prick with ears, Trump?

trump is a nasty bully who operates like any other Mafia Boss....with threats and underhanded childish insults. And he has succeeded in getting a few other in his repub cult to mimic his crude hate speech. Dignity and diplomacy is now being driven from the repub party....leaving nasty mouth trump clones.
Projection does not fly anymore.

Maybe if you would read something once in a while, you wouldn't have to make up reasons he said it.
Maybe if you pulled your Trump deranged head out of your ass you could see why the pricks that have been there creating this mess aren’t the fucking people to listen to.

The longest serving Republican says… who gives a fuck. The fact this dick head has been presiding over where we are today isn’t a stellar sales point.

Maybe if you pulled your Trump deranged head out of your ass you could see why the pricks that have been there creating this mess aren’t the fucking people to listen to.

The longest serving Republican says… who gives a fuck. The fact this dick head has been presiding over where we are today isn’t a stellar sales point.
The "big mess" is the paranoid fantasy you invented to justify voting for an unfit person who wanted to destroy it all. This is not compelling to me.

He should take this advise, but we know trump does not have the ability to "shut up."
A member of the establishment Grand Old Party that is past its time and usefulness and is wimpy, wimpy, wimpy tells Trump to shut-up.

The Jeb Bush wing of the Republican Party is the Democratic Party lite. At the best.

The "big mess" is the paranoid fantasy you invented to justify voting for an unfit person who wanted to destroy it all. This is not compelling to me.
So you go ahead and keep voting for the people who have given you all the shit you complain about. But STFU about how bad it is and you want change. Go fuck yourself.

So you go ahead and keep voting for the people who have given you all the shit you complain about. But STFU about how bad it is and you want change. Go fuck yourself.
See what I mean? You have to invent reasons to hate me and to keep yourself in a constant baby state of agitation.

I will vote for people more likely to do what I want done. But you go ahead and vote for people that are classless and stupid enough to act the way you wish you could act, without losing your job,family, and friends.

See what I mean? You have to invent reasons to hate me and to keep yourself in a constant baby state of agitation.

I will vote for people more likely to do what I want done. But you go ahead and vote for people that are classless and stupid enough to act the way you wish you could act, without losing your job,family, and friends.
So we both vote the same way. I personally think your an idiot for voting how you do. But we both vote for what we want right?

Forum List

Back