It's Time Republicans Stopped Trying to Lie To Blacks

LBJ was well aware that signing Civil Rights legislation would cost Democrats the South….and it did
Blacks had been voting Democratic since FDR.
Yes, blacks began moving into the Democratic party after Hoover lied to Robert Moton about giving him a spot in the Hoover Administration shoud he win the presidency.

We have reached the time where white republicans do the every 4 year ritual to try fooling enough blacks into voting for white supremacy. The plantation is Republican. There is not one white democrat here telling me how I should vote. Only Republicans are doing that.
Blacks are currently going to Trump and it gets under your white skin.

Stop trying to tell me about the Democratic party if you are a Republican. The Republican party is about returning us to Jim Crow. We know this and no matter how many far right extreme sources tell you guys that we are running to support Trumo, that's bs. And don't try posting some rapper who says they are for Trump as if that rapper represents the majority of blacks in America.

Stop trying to tell me about the Democratic party if you are a Republican. The Republican party is about returning us to Jim Crow. We know this and no matter how many far right extreme sources tell you guys that we are running to support Trumo, that's bs. And don't try posting some rapper who says they are for Trump as if that rapper represents the majority of blacks in America.

Republicans insist on honoring the confederacy
They tell blacks Jim Crow was a good time for them
They mock MLK Day and Juneteenth
They mock Black Lives Matter
They have killed Affirmative Action

Then they brag about how many blacks are turning Republican

Republicans insist on honoring the confederacy
They tell blacks Jim Crow was a good time for them
They mock MLK Day and Juneteenth
They mock Black Lives Matter
They have killed Affirmative Action

Then they brag about how many blacks are turning Republican
Yeah. They do all those things then try telling us about how the Democrats are the racists and how their policies hurt blacks.

How many times are you going to trot out that fake quote?
1717767138339.png

It’s very simple… the vast majority of the black community does not value the same things that hardcore Republicans do. Personal responsibility, consequences for individual decisions and lawfulness just aren’t valued by black culture in America these days; and it shows.

more bullshit from the Deep State to keep people at each others throats and coming together to rise up against the Deep State.
Solution is very simple,,,if you hate racism,,,MOVE BACK TO AFRICA and problem solved. Ghana is accepting American blacks back for repatriation.

It’s very simple… the vast majority of the black community does not value the same things that hardcore Republicans do. Personal responsibility, consequences for individual decisions and lawfulness just aren’t valued by black culture in America these days; and it shows.
It very simple... Republicans don't value those things. You bark about it, and the very first time your white asses are held accountable for your poor decisions, you start whining about how it's not your fault. And don't talk about lawfulness when you want to vote a convict into the office of the presidency. Your post is another example of white psychosis.

We have reached the time where white republicans do the every 4 year ritual to try fooling enough blacks into voting for white supremacy. The plantation is Republican. There is not one white democrat here telling me how I should vote. Only Republicans are doing that.

Have you ever thought if blacks were more evenly split between the parties the more control they could gain for their communities?

It very simple... Republicans don't value those things. You bark about it, and the very first time your white asses are held accountable for your poor decisions, you start whining about how it's not your fault. And don't talk about lawfulness when you want to vote a convict into the office of the presidency. Your post is another example of white psychosis
Maybe I should have been clearer. By hardcore, I mean the Conservative section of the party, not the Populist (Trumpist) or Liberal (RINO) sections of the party.

I have no more interest in seeing Trump elected than I do in seeing Biden elected.

Have you ever thought if blacks were more evenly split between the parties the more control they could gain for their communities?
No, because Repuublicans don't GAD about blacks. It's about policy. When Republicans start proposing policies that deal with things blacks face, then perhaps more blacks would consider the move.

It's just like the one they use about Biden. But the thing is, that blacks didn't give a damn what Johnson said just as long as he signed the civil rights and voting rights act.
People can lie to themselves. We all can blame others and there is truth to that if experienced. Many times, though it is possible to cross the line on our own failures.

Maybe I should have been clearer. By hardcore, I mean the Conservative section of the party, not the Populist (Trumpist) or Liberal (RINO) sections of the party.

I have no more interest in seeing Trump elected than I do in seeing Biden elected.
You were clear enough. I said Republicans and that means all of you.

Forum List

Back