Republlicans, You can stop Lying to Black People

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We know the record.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment – Cathedral of Liberty

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, The Compromise of 1877 (article) | Khan Academy

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.
Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Liberty Nation News - Free Thinking. Free Speech.

Lily-white movement, Lily-white movement

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927

Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927 •

Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Robert Moton's Second Report, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
Michael K. Fauntroy, Republicans and the Black Vote, (2007) Lynne Rienner Publishers,

Stuart Stevens, It was All A Lie, How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump, New York, Random House,

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, Home - TAI News

Now stop repeating that bs lie about what Republicans did for blacks..

We know the record.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.
Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Liberty Nation News - Free Thinking. Free Speech.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927

Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927 •

Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Robert Moton's Second Report, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
Michael K. Fauntroy, Republicans and the Black Vote, (2007) Lynne Rienner Publishers,

Stuart Stevens, It was All A Lie, How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump, New York, Random House,

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, Home - TAI News

Actually it is what Trump did. Who knows what Republicans were behind it.

Democrats, of today, supported racism.

Democrat President Joe Biden voted to make a leader of the KKK in West Virginia the leader of the Democrat Senate, many times. 5 times the KKK leader got Biden's vote, or was it 6 times?

They literally don't care.
Their owners told them not to.

We know the record.

Why should they? They haven't stopped lying to anybody else that will listen. The rest if us just deal with it.:dunno:

Why should they? They haven't stopped lying to anybody else that will listen. The rest if us just deal with it.:dunno:
You have a good point there White 6. But nobody has to deal with it.

Another worthless thread by the racist who cries racism and can't even tell you what a "Black Person" is.

No worries. In another 100 years your kind will no longer exist nor whites and your kind will be into "Ear Shape" and "Foot Size" as your basis for continued ranting about discrimination and Earism or footism or some other baseless garbage you use as a crutch on which to prop your small minded hatred.

I've never once heard you commend whites who were against slavery and put themselves and their families on the line to fight for rights so that someone as ignorant as you can say the dumb things you say freely and relentlessly.

SOME whites are trash....SOME blacks are trash. It's that simple. You should have been done a million posts ago.

Geez. What a waste of perfectly good O2
Well the problem with your rant is that this thread is about what Republicans here have said to blacks. I have always stated that not all whites are racists, the non raciusts whites here understand this. The racists are theones who like yu havethe problem.

Why should I commend whites for helping us end something they never should have started? If I set your house on fire, will you tell me how grateful you are because I called the fire department?

This isn't about some, this is about a system that has continued to be perpetuated that those like you want to maintain.

Now read this very carefully.

This thread is in response to all the times I have been told by some scrub like you about how I am on a fucking plantation because I don't vote Republican. It is done for all the times some scrub like you has decided to lecture me about how Republicans freed the slaves, how Democrats started the KKK and how the percentage of Republicans voting for the civil rights act means that I must always be fucking grateful to the Republican party no matter how much you mfs try ending everything that created progress for people looking like me right now.

I don't see you or anybody like you in the countless old time Jim Crow racist threads by whites here admonishing them like you're doing here. Until you can do that, STHU or just stay out of my threads.

We know the record.

This is the same crap you spewed in this thread:

REPORTED!!!!!!!!!

This is probably not the right country for you.
You should go home.
The First Amendment tells me this is the perfect country for me. So if you can't handle my using that rIght, you can stay out of my threads or you can move to a country without the first amendment. Because this ain't your country white man and until one of the true Native Amercan brothers or sisters tell me to leave, I ain't going nowhere.

Nah, you wanted your lies in the politics forum because your other loser thread was moved out of politics. It's very simple race baiter, you violated the posting rules, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Look chump, don't think you can tell me why I did something. I did ths for the reasons I stated. So stop crying. And stop repeating that dumb bs to blacks about democratic plantations and the republican party

Look chump, don't think you can tell me why I did something. I did ths for the reasons I stated. So stop crying. And stop repeating that dumb bs to blacks about democratic plantations and the republican party

Poor little race baiter, you've already admitted you had full knowledge, YOU started another thread on the same topic Do you really need me to post what the rules have to say about that?

Poor little race baiter, you've already admitted you had full knowledge, YOU started another thread on the same topic Do you really need me to post what the rules have to say about that?

It was not the same topic stupid ass. Secondly, I don't race bait. White racism exists, pointing that out is not race baiting. But if you want to see race baiting, then go into the threads you and others here have made about blacks. It's tme you republicans stopped lying to blacks. Your party did nothing to stop Jim Crow, in fact a President from your party made it possible. 4 republicans out of 7 votes in the supreme court made separate but equal the law. So it's time you guys quit what you're doing and recognize that Republicans wre complicit in the probem and that todays Republican party is what the Democratic party was during slavery.

Forum List

Back