Republlicans, You can stop Lying to Black People

it's rather amazing isn't it....the OP wonders what the GOP did for black folks....you know besides free them, and is critical they tried to avoid a Civil War, and critical they ended the military occupation of the South too soon.....but ignores it was the Dems that enslaved blacks, and the Dems that set back and waited til Reconstruction ended to bring about the KKK and Jim Crow to suppress the blacks.

The power of their Cult Media Bubble

Yep, it should be, every other race thread gets moved there. Maybe ask the mod that's already posted his hatred for the R's almost right at the very beginning of the thread why he hasn't moved it yet. :dunno:
Yeah, I’m sure he read this…I guess the forum categories don’t really matter

Feel free to show me a thread I started about blacks. Also some of the most racist people I knew growing up were northern democrats. And they really haven't changed with the times.

With that said, you used the same links in both threads, both titles were on the same premise. I knew some of the statements in this OP sounded very familiar and I had to look no further than the bottom of the page to similar threads to find your first one. Now it's up to the powers that be, to make a decision.

.He us just a race baiting POS. None if his threads should be in politics

Forum List

Back