Republlicans, You can stop Lying to Black People

Continually relying on ancient transgressions to somehow create present white guilt is a very losing position. It's one that IM does continually.
Ancient? In that respect, describing the current Democrat as ancient is accurate, he is dying of dementia right before our eyes.

I wonder why you support the current Democrat president that voted for a leader of the KKK to lead the senate 5 times?

To me, the recent racist transgressions of the Democrat party far outweigh the ancient transgressions. People should of learned better by now.

The post belongs in the history forum (or the rubber room). Lincoln was a republican. FDR used KKK thugs as political enforcers and appointed one to the Supreme Court, democrats fought against the civil rights act and LBJ created the unfortunately named "Great Society" that tore black families apart.

Ancient? In that respect, describing the current Democrat as ancient is accurate, he is dying of dementia right before our eyes.

I wonder why you support the current Democrat president that voted for a leader of the KKK to lead the senate 5 times?

To me, the recent racist transgressions of the Democrat party far outweigh the ancient transgressions. People should of learned better by now.

You are confused.

The post belongs in the history forum (or the rubber room). Lincoln was a republican. FDR used KKK thugs as political enforcers and appointed one to the Supreme Court, democrats fought against the civil rights act and LBJ created the unfortunately named "Great Society" that tore black families apart.

Their entire Cult should be forever banished to a rubber room somewhere.

Up is down and down is up and the Cult teachings within their echo chamber are not to be challenged.

When you think about racial equality and civil rights, which political party comes to mind? The Republicans? Or, the Democrats? Most people would probably say the Democrats. But this answer is incorrect. Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination. The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s. In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party. Its mission was to stop the spread of slavery into the new western territories with the aim of abolishing it entirely. This effort, however, was dealt a major blow by the Supreme Court. In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery? All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans.The slavery question was, of course, ultimately resolved by a bloody civil war. The commanderin-chief during that war was the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln – the man who freed the slaves. Six days after the Confederate army surrendered, John Wilkes Booth, a Democrat, assassinated President Lincoln. Lincoln’s vice president, a Democrat named Andrew Johnson, assumed the presidency. But Johnson adamantly opposed Lincoln’s plan to integrate the newly freed slaves into the South’s economic and social order. Johnson and the Democratic Party were unified in their opposition to the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery; the 14th Amendment, which gave blacks citizenship; and the 15th Amendment, which gave blacks the vote. All three passed only because of universal Republican support.During the era of Reconstruction, federal troops stationed in the south helped secure rights for the newly freed slaves. Hundreds of black men were elected to southern state legislatures as Republicans, and 22 black Republicans served in the US Congress by 1900. The Democrats did not elect a black man to Congress until 1935.
Carol Swain....

You are confused.

Ayi yi yi

Nice to know you dont give a shit about hurting African Americans.
It’s more concerning that the 5,000 Jews attending Columbia are being told to vacate for their own safety TODAY than 160 years ago Lincoln, blah-blah.

Let’s recognize where the bigotry is most pronounced - and dangerous - and focus on that. How liberals can be alarmed by racism while engaging in antisemitic THREATS is beyond comprehension.

I don't support fuckwad Biden. IMs complaints go back several hundred years. That's what I was addressing. If you want to discuss recent democratic racism, feel free to bat IM about the head with that also.

It’s more concerning that the 5,000 Jews attending Columbia are being told to vacate for their own safety TODAY than 160 years ago Lincoln, blah-blah.

Let’s recognize where the bigotry is most pronounced - and dangerous - and focus on that. How liberals can be alarmed by racism while engaging in antisemitic THREATS is beyond comprehension.
It's not beyond comprehension. It was expected as soon as we allowed Muslims to come here. This is what happens in each and every country where Muslims emigrate.

If history is any guide, and it is, the protests will continue, grow and become a Black September revolution.

It's not beyond comprehension. It was expected as soon as we allowed Muslims to come here. This is what happens in each and every country where Muslims emigrate.

If history is any guide, and it is, the protests will continue, grow and become a Black September revolution.
Sad, but true. And when I posted that I didn’t want the Palestinians coming here to America, a liberal mod called ME the racist.

What do these libs expect? That Jews should just tolerate threats, and go into hiding, while leftists import even MORE antisemites? If this Nazi-era hate was directed at any other minority, such as blacks, the libs would be up in arms.

Sad, but true. And when I posted that I didn’t want the Palestinians coming here to America, a liberal mod called ME the racist.

What do these libs expect? That Jews should just tolerate threats, and go into hiding, while leftists import even MORE antisemites? If this Nazi-era hate was directed at any other minority, such as blacks, the libs would be up in arms.
The libs expect jews to die. They always do.

The mod are all freaks here.

The libs expect jews to die. They always do.
Yup. And the lib I’m arguing with is bringing up his issues with Jews from 75 years ago while libs are threatening to injure and even kill Jews at Columbia University - so much so that Jews are being asked to flee for their own safety.

If this were a movie, it would be unbelievable.

I'm still waiting for what the demofks did for blacks after Lincoln freed them?

Can you say kkk?

I'm still waiting for what the demofks did for blacks after Lincoln freed them?

Can you say kkk?
it's rather amazing isn't it....the OP wonders what the GOP did for black folks....you know besides free them, and is critical they tried to avoid a Civil War, and critical they ended the military occupation of the South too soon.....but ignores it was the Dems that enslaved blacks, and the Dems that set back and waited til Reconstruction ended to bring about the KKK and Jim Crow to suppress the blacks.

it's rather amazing isn't it....the OP wonders what the GOP did for black folks....you know besides free them, and is critical they tried to avoid a Civil War, and critical they ended the military occupation of the South too soon.....but ignores it was the Dems that enslaved blacks, and the Dems that set back and waited til Reconstruction ended to bring about the KKK and Jim Crow to suppress the blacks.
the other thing they fail to mention, is that the demofks assassinated the guy who freed the blacks! Reconstruction was done when that happened!!!! So excuse me if I don't fall in and comply with bullshit from demofks. Especially this race bait OP!!!

Forum List

Back