Republlicans, You can stop Lying to Black People

It was not the same topic stupid ass. Secondly, I don't race bait. White racism exists, pointing that out is not race baiting. But if you want to see race baiting, then go into the threads you and others here have made about blacks. It's tme you republicans stopped lying to blacks. Your party did nothing to stop Jim Crow, in fact a President from your party made it possible. 4 republicans out of 7 votes in the supreme court made separate but equal the law. So it's time you guys quit what you're doing and recognize that Republicans wre complicit in the probem and that todays Republican party is what the Democratic party was during slavery.

Feel free to show me a thread I started about blacks. Also some of the most racist people I knew growing up were northern democrats. And they really haven't changed with the times.

With that said, you used the same links in both threads, both titles were on the same premise. I knew some of the statements in this OP sounded very familiar and I had to look no further than the bottom of the page to similar threads to find your first one. Now it's up to the powers that be, to make a decision.

All of your strings are on the same stupid topic. White man evil...black man victim...reparations. That pretty much sums you up! :)
No, but that's how a white racist type would see it. Because I see all kinds of threads by those like you are about the criminal lazy, dumb back mane and the high IQ superor white man that you don't say shit about. But since this thread is about the consistent lyng repblicans here have done to blacks because we choose to vote democrat, then this thread was made.

OBTW, there are a bunch of threads by whites here about reparations that you never complain about. That pretty much sums you up. So again, STFU.

The Dem plantation faction is starting disinformation threads again.
And this is why this thread was created. Everything I said was linked. But you pussys won't click the links because you're too scared to face the fact that blacks know the truth about your bullshit which is why we don't vote Republican and why we denounce blacks who support the current Republican Party.

Feel free to show me a thread I started about blacks. Also some of the most racist people I knew growing up were northern democrats. And they really haven't changed with the times.

With that said, you used the same links in both threads, both titles were on the same premise. I knew some of the statements in this OP sounded very familiar and I had to look no further than the bottom of the page to similar threads to find your first one. Now it's up to the powers that be, to make a decision.

I'm not going to wast time with you. The fact is you are a racist. You've posted racist crap consistently. You're in here whining when you don't do so in threads where whites post old time Jim Crow slavery style racist bs. And you often contribute to the racism.

Last edited:
That was more about geography, as always, Shirley?

In some cases, athough there were Northerners complicit in Jim Crow. Detroit and Chicago were not southern cities. Nor was Boston or NYC. But my point here is that Republicans need to stop puting it all on Democrats when they know good and damn well that their partys history is not clean and most certaintly the 2024 version of the Republican Party bears ZERO resemblance to the Radical Republicans of the mid to late 1800's.

Plessy v. Ferguson was decided by these seven men. These seven men voted in favor of separate but equal: Melville Fuller, Stephen J. Field, Horace Gray, Henry B. Brown, George Shiras Jr., Edward D. White, and Rufus D. Peckham. The men in bold were Republicans. Thats a majority. Their vote made segregation possible.

So again, Republicans need to stop lying about their record.

I'm not going to wast time with you. The fact is you are a racist. You've posted racist crap consistently. You're in here whining when you don't do so in threads where whites post old time Jim Crow slavery style racist bs. And you often contribute to the racism.

I got news for ya race baiter, posting facts isn't racist. Facts know no race, they just are. I find it funny you have yet to post one racist comment I've made. You never seem to be interested in proving your claims. GO FREAKING FIGURE!

We know the record.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment – Cathedral of Liberty

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, The Compromise of 1877 (article) | Khan Academy

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.
Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Liberty Nation News - Free Thinking. Free Speech.

Lily-white movement, Lily-white movement

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927

Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927 •

Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Robert Moton's Second Report, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
Michael K. Fauntroy, Republicans and the Black Vote, (2007) Lynne Rienner Publishers,

Stuart Stevens, It was All A Lie, How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump, New York, Random House,

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, Home - TAI News

Now stop repeating that bs lie about what Republicans did for blacks..
What; you really ARE as stupid as Demokkkrats say you are?? I DON'T BELIEVE IT except in your particular case that is.

Greg

I got news for ya race baiter, posting facts isn't racist. Facts know no race, they just are. I find it funny you have yet to post one racist comment I've made. You never seem to be interested in proving your claims. GO FREAKING FIGURE!

You haven't posted facts and your racism shows each time you atack me while saying nothing to whites who post legitmate racism..

Try showing where I race bait.

You live on hate. I live on truth and fact. So why don't go bother the white racists? OOPS, I forgot, you're one ofthem.
Nah; you're probably a white suburban liberal in blackface!! Disagreeing with Trump policies is one thing; being an ungrateful fake is another!!

Greg

You haven't posted facts and your racism shows each time you atack me while saying nothing to whites who post legitmate racism..

Try showing where I race bait.

News flash, I don't comment on every thread created here. I have a tendency to call out lies whom ever is telling them. It's not my fault you seem to be telling a lot of lies, or post video of people that lie. You seem to love posing videos and quotes of people that seem to living in an alternate reality. BTW, I attack what you say, not necessarily you. I also have a low tolerance for people who push a victim mentality. People can only be a victim it they allow others to victimize them. Don't make excuses for people that chose bad behavior. They are responsible for themselves, and their choices, no matter their circumstances.

News flash, I don't comment on every thread created here. I have a tendency to call out lies whom ever is telling them. It's not my fault you seem to be telling a lot of lies, or post video of people that lie. You seem to love posing videos and quotes of people that seem to living in an alternate reality. BTW, I attack what you say, not necessarily you. I also have a low tolerance for people who push a victim mentality. People can only be a victim it they allow others to victimize them. Don't make excuses for people that chose bad behavior. They are responsible for themselves, and their choices, no matter their circumstances.

I have not posted any lies.

Alternate reality my ass. You are a racist, that is bad behavior. And I have no patience for uneducated white racist morons. You and the other racists here have been the ones pllaying the victim, whining about some phantom Anti whie racism and discrimination that nobody sees but you racists.. I don't need a lecture from some white loser who can't face the truth of history.

What I presented here is what the Republican party has done. It's al recorded. The studies I presented are peer reviewed and credible. All you have is your opinion and opinion is not fact. So cut the gaslighting white boy, because there ain't no victim mentality here.

There's nothing like an IM2 thread first thing in the morning to make your jollies last all day.

:laughing0301:

We know the record.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment – Cathedral of Liberty

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, The Compromise of 1877 (article) | Khan Academy

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.
Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Liberty Nation News - Free Thinking. Free Speech.

Lily-white movement, Lily-white movement

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.
Laura Coyle, The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927-Ain’t Got No Place to Go, Published Sept. 7, 2016; updated Jan. 11, 2019, The Great Mississippi River Flood of 1927

Malik Simba, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927, The Mississippi River Great Flood of 1927 •

Walter White, The Negro and the Flood, The Nation, Vol. 124, No. 3233, April 15,1927,

Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Robert Moton's Second Report, Robert Moton and the Colored Advisory Commission | American Experience | PBS

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
Michael K. Fauntroy, Republicans and the Black Vote, (2007) Lynne Rienner Publishers,

Stuart Stevens, It was All A Lie, How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump, New York, Random House,

116TH CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, Voting Rights Advancement Act, DEC 06, 2019, Roll Call 654 Roll Call 654, Bill Number: H. R. 4, 116th Congress, 1st Session

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, Home - TAI News

Now stop repeating that bs lie about what Republicans did for blacks..
That’s all past history.

The fact is that blacks were doing much better under Trump than Biden - and about a third are willing to admit it and vote accordingly.

Run along and caste another vote for your pasty white Dotard in Chief who Kamala once accused of being racist. You know, the guy that calls blacks roaches.

IM2, the picture perfect Uncle Tom.
Biden also didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks.

Forum List

Back