Longest serving GOP Congressman tell trump to "just shut up."

See what I mean? You have to invent reasons to hate me and to keep yourself in a constant baby state of agitation.

I will vote for people more likely to do what I want done. But you go ahead and vote for people that are classless and stupid enough to act the way you wish you could act, without losing your job,family, and friends.
People hate what you are enabling. You are irrelevant.

I suppose maybe. But I have my doubts in your case.
Why? I don’t want the government running my life yet you seem to need that. You keep voting for it. I don’t vote for that. It seems to me your problem with my vote is it kind of fucks up your government control vote.

See, another fantasy. You can't even help yourself. I could literally just be a wooden doll sitting here, and you would just riff and say whatever. All this nonsense.
You could have easily agreed with less government mandates and rules but chose not to. You kind of post like a wooden doll. Whatever the officials say is good enough for you. Do better.

5q0qd2.jpg
Making excellent use of the brain! Kudos.

You could have easily agreed with less government mandates and rules but chose not to.
Sorry, saying I want the government running my life does not follow from that. It's just hyperbole you assign to me. i mean, I can play:

you want the entire country to be a bunch of uneducated slobs, ignorant science-deniers, and conspiracy nutbags, run by a bunch of unfit, unqualified morons who pander to racism and anti-intellectualism. You want a society of low moral character,. cruelty, and suffering.

WHY DO YOU WANT THIS

Remember that time when Trump got so under the thin skin of then candidate Joe Brandon that the empty thought bubble Democrap candidate 💭 told Trump to shut up?

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, saying I want the government running my life does not follow from that. It's just hyperbole you assign to me. i mean, I can play:

you want the entire country to be a bunch of uneducated slobs, ignorant science-deniers, and conspiracy nutbags, run by a bunch of unfit, unqualified morons who pander to racism and anti-intellectualism. You want a society of low moral character,. cruelty, and suffering.

WHY DO YOU WANT THIS
Because that’s freedom. You’re pretty much an asshole for referring to people that way but keep on being the prick you are. Your name calling makes your point even worse. Not joining your club is an option for free people. No matter how pissed off and shitty you get about it.

WHY DO YOU WANT THIS
You believe you have moral character?

That is sooooo rich!

You’re pretty much an asshole for referring to people that way but keep on being the prick you are
Oh yes, you guys love being insulting pricks yourselves, then complaing about any perceived slight to you.

Here:

Half of you are still looking up the word "deplorable", after 'crying out of your wherevers' for 5 years about being called deplorables.

Will that do?

Ass still frying because that fuckin airdale you worship got his ass beat by Biden?

Get over it.
He is one of those who guaranteed has Trump memorabilia on his person, truck, or front lawn, and who spends at least 90 minutes a day accusing everyone of TDS.

If invaders from Klingon invaded the earth and were anti Trump, the left would surrender.

He should take this advise, but we know trump does not have the ability to "shut up."

Young was one of the RINO assholes who voted to pass that horrible Build Back Brandon No Infrastructure bill, you idiot. Maybe he and YOU ought to shut up.

Forum List

Back