Look at all the pretty windmills....

Well, Flash, old boy, major investors are obviously disagreeing with your stupidity.

New electric generating capacity in 2019 will come from renewables and natural gas
main.png

New electric generating capacity in 2019 will come from renewables and natural gas - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

no, no it's not. there are statistics that are showing you wrong.
Sure thing there Sparknutz. I live out west where we have them everywhere and they are working well out here. Oh well. Oh and I'm not being political about it, you don't like the stats, fine, I could care less.
they are? hmmm post up those electricity savings they're giving you and their on line times.
Post your stats first, not that I'll read them. I've got to get back to re tiling my bathroom.
you're my bitch, and you post your western stats that show you're whirly birds are cheaper and working on line 24 hours a day.
And why do you shove your sexual desires down our throats?
There you go!

Who’s investing in energy storage companies? - Renewable Energy World

Projected to be a 620 billion dollar market by 2040. And wind and solar will be 24/7.
Anyone put up a reliable 24 hr a day infrastructure? I’m waiting
A good many people, you stupid ass. People with solar and Powerwall 2's have a reliable 24 infrastructure for their homes. You silly fools remain so ignorant of what is available today.

No, they don't. They have 48 hours tops. Then they are back to the stone age. Any storm and they are toast.

Care to repeat that stupidity? Apparently you think that the storm will kill the solar that normally feeds the Powerwall 2. Not only that, you can have more than one Powerwall in the system. Damn, you 'Conservatives' say the dumbest things.

Here are some windmills offshore from Trumps Scottish golf course

Boy, was he pissed!

upload_2019-11-29_8-30-43.jpeg

Care to repeat that stupidity? Apparently you think that the storm will kill the solar that normally feeds the Powerwall 2. Not only that, you can have more than one Powerwall in the system. Damn, you 'Conservatives' say the dumbest things.

To power the powerwall you have to have sunlight. No sunlight for two days and your powerwall is a cute brick.

Who’s investing in energy storage companies? - Renewable Energy World

Projected to be a 620 billion dollar market by 2040. And wind and solar will be 24/7.
Anyone put up a reliable 24 hr a day infrastructure? I’m waiting
A good many people, you stupid ass. People with solar and Powerwall 2's have a reliable 24 infrastructure for their homes. You silly fools remain so ignorant of what is available today.
I asked for the power grid! Name one! You keep changing the subject. Chicken shit as always.

To power the powerwall you have to have sunlight. No sunlight for two days and your powerwall is a cute brick.
As usual, you spread disinformation. Again, you can have multiple powerwalls in your circuit, and solar will produce 10% to 25% power even on low sunlight days.

How Do Solar Panels Work In Shade Or Bad Weather? | IGS

Rain
On rainy or cloudy days, photovoltaic panels can produce anywhere between 10-25% of their optimal capacity. The exact amount will vary depending on how dark and heavy the rain and cloud cover is. But rain can help the performance of your solar panels by washing away any dirt, dust or pollen – very helpful!

Forum List

Back