Look at me finally my eyes are "cool"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
The Reverend
Mortimer: What color are these eyes? Thanks

ChatGPT 4.o
The eyes in the image appear to be brown.

Mortimer: Can you be more specific what shade and type of brown?

ChatGPT 4.o
The eyes in the image appear to be a medium to dark brown with a warm undertone. The brown is rich and has depth, with hints of a reddish or amber hue, which is more noticeable in direct light. This type of brown is often referred to as "hazelnut brown" or "warm chocolate brown."

The warm undertones give the eyes a slightly golden or amber glow, especially around the edges of the iris
. This color is common and can vary slightly depending on the lighting conditions.

How many times a year do we have to suffer essentially a repeat of a previous gormless topic ?
Who cares what colour eyes you have?

I would concentrate on getting yourself into full healthy shape and hope that your bloated facial features become less frightening .
Shave regularly and meticulously and find a sensible hair style that distances you from looking like a prisoner or right wing stereotypical racis
t .

Mortimer: What color are these eyes? Thanks

ChatGPT 4.o
The eyes in the image appear to be brown.

Mortimer: Can you be more specific what shade and type of brown?

ChatGPT 4.o
The eyes in the image appear to be a medium to dark brown with a warm undertone. The brown is rich and has depth, with hints of a reddish or amber hue, which is more noticeable in direct light. This type of brown is often referred to as "hazelnut brown" or "warm chocolate brown."

The warm undertones give the eyes a slightly golden or amber glow, especially around the edges of the iris
. This color is common and can vary slightly depending on the lighting conditions.

morty you have some personal problems about how you look....it seems you aint comfortable being who you are...

morty you have some personal problems about how you look....it seems you aint comfortable being who you are...
Not i think the reason is that i spend much time on a forum where they obsess over look and eye hair colors that influences me to post the same but i clone my threads from there here and here it is more strange it was that today somone opened a eye color thread on there then i did too and posted here too i actually get ideas for thoughts and questions from others

Forum List

Back