Look at the professional liberal hacks tonight

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Fox News covers Trump then goes on to rerun programming directly after Trump's speech.

CNN had a former Bush supporter screaming for 30 minutes straight about what a bigoted douchebag Trump is.

MSNBC had an all black panel of democrat operatives proclaiming Trump's speech was racist vile.

Democrats on USMB pretended like no blacks own a TV or a computer and therefore had no idea Trump was talking to them.

When you're sitting on the outside looking in because you think both candidates stink it's easy to see the EXTREME bias

er. . . .

Wow.

I sure don't regret giving up TV.

You sound like a semi-smart person. Too bad it has taken you till this election to just start waking up. You probably aren't even aware of Mr. Trump's corruption. But it's a start.

Nice analysis of corporate controlled infotainment/propaganda.

My fav. blog/podcast is this.

Give a watch.

Fox News covers Trump then goes on to rerun programming directly after Trump's speech.

CNN had a former Bush supporter screaming for 30 minutes straight about what a bigoted douchebag Trump is.

MSNBC had an all black panel of democrat operatives proclaiming Trump's speech was racist vile.

Democrats on USMB pretended like no blacks own a TV or a computer and therefore had no idea Trump was talking to them.

When you're sitting on the outside looking in because you think both candidates stink it's easy to see the EXTREME bias

What's worse is that in your other thread Oreo has the balls to come in and call this $$$$$$$$ free advertising for Trump. And be pissed off about it. Crazy days these days.

:lol:

Yep it's typical Clinton media.....

What's worse is that in your other thread Oreo has the balls to come in and call this $$$$$$$$ free advertising for Trump. And be pissed off about it. Crazy days these days.

:lol:

Well shit, if the media couldn't sling mud at Trump, they would have to report on what Hillary is "going to do."

If all her supporters went back and actually stopped to think about what Obama promised HE was going to do, or better yet, if all the establishment Republican voters thought about the "nation building" that Bush campaigned against. . . . they might just have to be, well, honest with themselves.

No, the truth is, mudslinging is much better for ratings. After all, you folks are not only paying your cable and satellite bills, you are watching channels that are pushing advertisement placements.

Think about THAT for a moment! What kind of sucker pays for propaganda they don't like, which, is paid for anyway with advertisements. In the end, the real product IS YOU!

ede8ea6d6b6f3b7f94806c7951e6a292.jpg

Who in their right mind buys shitty programing and pays for commercials?

Do you also assume that Mexican's don't have notched trowels ?

The only reason I have a TV is sports...and even those are getting more sketchy by the day.
You can stream ESPN, they are owned by ABC...So it just about coversall the college games, except for FOX sports and NBC...CBS doesn't seem to do much sports like they used to, except for NFL...

The only reason I have a TV is sports...and even those are getting more sketchy by the day.
You can stream ESPN, they are owned by ABC...So it just about coversall the college games, except for FOX sports and NBC...CBS doesn't seem to do much sports like they used to, except for NFL...

All i care about on the idiot box these days is baseball and football.
Same goes for print media.
I'm going to tell the Houston Chronicle to kiss my ass after 40 years of loyal readership.

I'm going to tell the Houston Chronicle to kiss my ass after 40 years of loyal readership.
I did, it was harder than giving up sex...

Local reporting in papers is usually OK, but the editorial board tends to have an agenda. AP articles aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

If it isn't college ball, it isn't worth your time.

HOME - The Fix Is In

Local reporting in papers is usually OK, but the editorial board tends to have an agenda. AP articles aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

If it isn't college ball, it isn't worth your time.

HOME - The Fix Is In
I moved to a small community, so we get the local paper once a week...I'm missing the results of the county fair by not subscribing.....

er. . . .

Wow.

You sound like a semi-smart person. Too bad it has taken you till this election to just start waking up. You probably aren't even aware of Mr. Trump's corruption. But it's a start.

Give a watch.

I agree. I can't stand Trump or Hillary but the media bias against Trump is so blatantly obvious. The MSM isn't even trying to hide it like they did in the past. It's shameful to watch how unprofessional they are as journalists. I read that the MSM are owned by corporations that support the neoliberal policies of establishment Democrats and Republicans. They are scared shitless of Donald Trump because he would screw up their global economic world order.

er. . . .

Wow.

Give a watch.

I agree. I can't stand Trump or Hillary but the media bias against Trump is so blatantly obvious. The MSM isn't even trying to hide it like they did in the past. It's shameful to watch how unprofessional they are as journalists. I read that the MSM are owned by corporations that support the neoliberal policies of establishment Democrats and Republicans. They are scared shitless of Donald Trump because he would screw up their global economic world order.

It is a shame, since it was a career I went to college for...

er. . . .

Wow.

Give a watch.

It is a shame, since it was a career I went to college for...

02daisy-web-master1050.jpg

I did, it was harder than giving up sex...

If serious....I know what you mean.
I watched the Chronicle put the Houston Post out of business due to the Posts liberal leanings. Once they shut down the Post the Chronicle went hard left.
They bit the hand that fed them in other words.

You are 100% right and FOX is the only right leaning news organization out there. The rest of the media is firmly in Hitlery's corner as their talking heads show.

If Trump is that unpopular one has to wonder how he draws those huge crowds??

MSNBC aired the campaign stump speech start to finish in prime time.

What more do you want?

Forum List

Back