🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look like the Indivisibles are shutting down GOP town halls across the nation

uh-huh. tsk tsk tsk... have you checked your BP lately comrade?
My BP is just fine.

It's the calm people like me who are the ones whom you fuckwits will least expect to be the ones burning your punk asses to the ground.

Count on it, chump.

i believe in peaceful assembly, dippy do duh. OWS was bullshit unorganized wanna-bes creating a nonsensical mess. this is different. this is producing thought out action plans & the congress critters are getting a bit frightened. poor little snowflakes........
But that's not we were told at the time. Sounded just like now.

OWS burned itself out. we will endure this time. don't forget in 2-4 years all the new voters coming into age.
don't forget in 2-4 years all the new voters coming into age.

and they'll see grownups acting like 10 year olds.

Protest Is The New Orange, er, Time To Protest Orange

not sure the alt-right is really paying attention, thinks it's just another Occupy or that latest outrage at their various pipelines for billionaires builds. we've got an "American Spring" a coming, bank on it!

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!
Soros Is the One Banking on It

The Arab Spring turned into ISIS, so you made an appropriate analogy.

Protest Is The New Orange, er, Time To Protest Orange

not sure the alt-right is really paying attention, thinks it's just another Occupy or that latest outrage at their various pipelines for billionaires builds. we've got an "American Spring" a coming, bank on it!

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!
We've got a boot ready to shove up your ass. YEE-HAAAAWWW

i believe in peaceful assembly, dippy do duh. OWS was bullshit unorganized wanna-bes creating a nonsensical mess. this is different. this is producing thought out action plans & the congress critters are getting a bit frightened. poor little snowflakes........
OWS burned itself out. we will endure this time. don't forget in 2-4 years all the new voters coming into age.
How is 2-4 years different than ...say the last 240 years? Some of the older lefties with have grown up by then too, don't forget.

most of today's youth doesn't care about superficial things like sexual orientation or religious leanings like the bigots running the show now.

uh-huh. tsk tsk tsk... have you checked your BP lately comrade?
My BP is just fine.

It's the calm people like me who are the ones whom you fuckwits will least expect to be the ones burning your punk asses to the ground.

Count on it, chump.
Creeping_buttercup_during_the_Spring.jpg

lol, you don't sound all that calm buttercup....

Keep it up. Not only is no one paying attention to the protests today, but in 2018 democrats will pay the price.

How is 2-4 years different than ...say the last 240 years? Some of the older lefties with have grown up by then too, don't forget.

most of today's youth doesn't care about superficial things like sexual orientation or religious leanings like the bigots running the show now.
Sexual orientation is superficial in your bubble universe? You're full of shit and the bigotry is all yours. You fool no one.

Sexual orientation is superficial in your bubble universe? You're full of shit and the bigotry is all yours. You fool no one.

riiiiiiiiiiight.................... most normal kids know someone who is gay & guess what? they do not care. not as much as what the next smart phone will do or how long they will be paying off their college debt. get real.

who's talking like it matters in this little b/f, little weasel dude? where would they learn to care what happens behind a bedroom door?

i laugh at you.

Forum List

Back