🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what the fascists at youtube did to this hogg video

Sure, you go with that. Nobody will think that's dumb.
Sheep think lincoln was awesome despite his tyranny, rape, pilage and nurder. So we agree
Who exactly did Lincoln rape, pillage and murder, TN? And why do you believe he was tyrannical?
Shermans march dingbat
He also shit on the constitution. He jailed journalists and any opposition.
I mean, do i need to continue?
i love discussing americas tyrants!
Yes, you do because I'm still not seeing it. All I am seeing are accusations without foundation. Lay the foundation.
Your ignorance doesnt surprise me
Sherman's March to the Sea | HistoryNet
http://ocean.otr.usm.edu/~w304644/ajha/americanjournalism/fall09.pdf
Did lincoln have authorization to block southern ports? Also, even if he did, it was an act of war. So either he unconstitutionally waged war against another country, or he did it to his own country. Either POV is fine with me.
He ordered the arrest of Ohio Congressman Clement Vallandigham because he spoke ill against him.
He ordered the arrest of Chief Justice Roger Taney when Taney ruled his actions of suspending Habeas Corpus were unconstitutional. I think the warrant was recalled but he ordered it anyways
He ordered the arrests of hundreds of Marylanders because of "southern sympathy"
He ordered the arrest of most of Marylands state legislature for thought crimes
He arrested maryland citizens and held them in military prisons. A lot without trials, for years..
Guess where Booth was raised? :abgg2q.jpg:
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
You do understand what civil war means, right?

Are you familiar with what happened in other civil wars? Russia and France for example?

Sheep think lincoln was awesome despite his tyranny, rape, pilage and nurder. So we agree
Who exactly did Lincoln rape, pillage and murder, TN? And why do you believe he was tyrannical?
Shermans march dingbat
He also shit on the constitution. He jailed journalists and any opposition.
I mean, do i need to continue?
i love discussing americas tyrants!
Yes, you do because I'm still not seeing it. All I am seeing are accusations without foundation. Lay the foundation.
Your ignorance doesnt surprise me
Sherman's March to the Sea | HistoryNet
http://ocean.otr.usm.edu/~w304644/ajha/americanjournalism/fall09.pdf
Did lincoln have authorization to block southern ports? Also, even if he did, it was an act of war. So either he unconstitutionally waged war against another country, or he did it to his own country. Either POV is fine with me.
He ordered the arrest of Ohio Congressman Clement Vallandigham because he spoke ill against him.
He ordered the arrest of Chief Justice Roger Taney when Taney ruled his actions of suspending Habeas Corpus were unconstitutional. I think the warrant was recalled but he ordered it anyways
He ordered the arrests of hundreds of Marylanders because of "southern sympathy"
He ordered the arrest of most of Marylands state legislature for thought crimes
He arrested maryland citizens and held them in military prisons. A lot without trials, for years..
Guess where Booth was raised? :abgg2q.jpg:
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
You do understand what civil war means, right?
Holy fucking shit

Forum List

Back