Looks like Biden is confused again

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Biden is either confused or more likely is lying to the American people again.

1. It is already illegal to sell firearms like that without a Federal Firearm License

2. Never happen. Biden is lying. There may be the occasional person who would illegally sell firearms to people that are prohibited from owning them but they don't drive around in trucks and pull off to the curb to sell them.

m4o3968341-merry-4th-of-fathers-day-joe-biden-funny-gift-for-dad--red-at-garment.webp

Biden is either confused or more likely is lying to the American people again.

1. It is already illegal to sell firearms like that without a Federal Firearm License

2. Never happen. Biden is lying. There may be the occasional person who would illegally sell firearms to people that are prohibited from owning them but they don't drive around in trucks and pull off to the curb to sell them.

There are private sellers at gun shows, but starting July 1, 2023, private sales of firearms have to be done through a dealer with an FFL. That's pretty easy to do though. A private seller at a gun show can just have one of the other vendors who has an FFL conduct the transaction, usually for a $20 fee to the buyer.

Face to face gun sales are good too. There's no law that says you can't buy or sell a firearm from or to an individual.

To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA?​

"A person may transfer a firearm to an unlicensed resident of their state, provided the transferor does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the transferee is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under federal law. There may be state laws that regulate intrastate firearm transactions. A person considering transferring a firearm should contact their State Attorney General’s Office to inquire about the laws and possible state or local restrictions."

To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Last edited:
There are private sellers at gun shows, but starting July 1, 2023, private sales of firearms have to be done through a dealer with an FFL. That's pretty easy to do though. A private seller at a gun show can just have one of the other vendors who has an FFL conduct the transaction, usually for a $20 fee to the buyer.

Including family members?

• Banned
Including family members?
I just gave eight of my AR-15s to a family member. Perfectly legal.

Unless there is a state or local law against it an individual may sell a gun to anybody as a private transfer providing they don't know the person is prohibited from owning firearms and providing they are not doing it as a business.

If it goes out of state it must go through a FFL.

Nope. It's still perfectly legal to sell or buy with an individual in a face to face transaction. There may be state laws to observe, but I know my state doesn't prohibit that.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/g...s-transfers-firearms-private-sellers/download

Nope. It's still perfectly legal to sell or buy with an individual in a face to face transaction. There may be state laws to observe, but I know my state doesn't prohibit that.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/g...s-transfers-firearms-private-sellers/download

Hmmm....I wonder if ARMSLIST is going to get shut down?
As long as the seller was in your state you didnt need to go through a gun store.
I purchased my Sig AR as well as my FNX -.45 Tactical that way.

Hmmm....I wonder if ARMSLIST is going to get shut down?
As long as the seller was in your state you didnt need to go through a gun store.
I purchased my Sig AR as well as my FNX -.45 Tactical that way.

Not sure. I don't know how Armslist conducts their transactions. I do know that with Gunbroker sales any individual can ship a long gun in the mail, but it has to be sent to an FFL. Handguns have to be sent from an FFL to an FFL.

Not sure. I don't know how Armslist conducts their transactions. I do know that with Gunbroker sales any individual can ship a long gun in the mail, but it has to be sent to an FFL. Handguns have to be sent from an FFL to an FFL.

With ARMSLIST it's best to find something you want close by and just meet them.
The AR was about 20 miles away and the FNX was a bit further at 40 miles.
Still within easy driving distance.
ARMSLIST works best near big cities. You can almost always find something you're interested in.
I only spent a month searching for what I wanted and found the two I was really interested in for a decent price.

With ARMSLIST it's best to find something you want close by and just meet them.
The AR was about 20 miles away and the FNX was a bit further at 40 miles.
Still within easy driving distance.
ARMSLIST works best near big cities. You can almost always find something you're interested in.
I only spent a month searching for what I wanted and found the two I was really interested in for a decent price.

I always ask at garage sales if they have any guns, broken guns, gun parts, etc. People sometimes have them on the table at garage sales, but I avoid them because the price is usually pretty high. But asking at garage sales has paid off pretty well. I bought 14 guns one summer, just by asking, and got them at ridiculously low prices, as low as $20. Even found some at garage sales being held by obvious liberals or progressives. You'd be surprised at how many of them have some old gun stuck away from their father or grandfather, and just want it out of the house.

I always ask at garage sales if they have any guns, broken guns, gun parts, etc. People sometimes have them on the table at garage sales, but I avoid them because the price is usually pretty high. But asking at garage sales has paid off pretty well. I bought 14 guns one summer, just by asking, and got them at ridiculously low prices, as low as $20. Even found some at garage sales being held by obvious liberals or progressives. You'd be surprised at how many of them have some old gun stuck away from their father or grandfather, and just want it out of the house.

We really dont have any garage sales in my area.
They dont allow them because they dont want to bring in the riff raff.
In a way I get it but man there would be some good stuff if they allowed em.
Hell I gave away a custom 10x12 canvas tent that was basically brand new as well as a big ass swamp cooler.
I really dont like selling shit online,who wants a complete stranger coming over to your house and seeing all of your shit?
I had 6 kayaks I wanted to sell and I did do it online but I made sure I had my pistol on me at all times.

Forum List

Back