Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE HIS SON GOT SIX U.S. SOLDIERS KILLED, DUMBASS!!!

It doesn't matter if his son did in fact get them killed; the FACT IS THAT MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE THAT HE DID!!!

Goddamn, you're stupid!!!

Nutters always think that they know what most Americans believe. That is why they are nutters. And also why they are so often left holding the bag.

Yeah. Well. Cool.

You go ahead and think that.

Personally, I really don't want any of the Bergdahls to wear Kevlar vests, myself.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's wide-open countryside in Idaho. All kinds of open spaces. A lot of nice spots for rifle scopes. And a whole bunch of retired vets with sniper credentials.

Just sayin'.

But yeah, you're right: Kevlar will not stop say, a 30.06 bullet. So the Bergdahls prolly shouldn't buy one. Or three.

If I didn't know better, I would think you are suggesting that someone kill the guy. You wouldn't do that, would you?

Nutters always think that they know what most Americans believe. That is why they are nutters. And also why they are so often left holding the bag.

Yeah. Well. Cool.

Personally, I really don't want any of the Bergdahls to wear Kevlar vests, myself.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's wide-open countryside in Idaho. All kinds of open spaces. A lot of nice spots for rifle scopes. And a whole bunch of retired vets with sniper credentials.

Just sayin'.

But yeah, you're right: Kevlar will not stop say, a 30.06 bullet. So the Bergdahls prolly shouldn't buy one. Or three.

If I didn't know better, I would think you are suggesting that someone kill the guy. You wouldn't do that, would you?

I don't give him enough credit for thinking that far ahead. He does sound like one of those "gun control" nuts tho...thinking Americans with guns can't control themselves.

LoneLaughter - so Matt's a liar? You know something he doesn't?

"I was pissed off then, and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war, and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

What?

I do not understand why our returning serviceman would need a kevlar vest in this country. Has the violence gotten THAT bad here?

BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE HIS SON GOT SIX U.S. SOLDIERS KILLED, DUMBASS!!!

It doesn't matter if his son did in fact get them killed; the FACT IS THAT MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE THAT HE DID!!!

Goddamn, you're stupid!!!

So...you believe Americans will shoot a returning POW. Interesting that you think that Americans would do that....almost as if you think Americans are like the Taliban...or like the Mexican Drug Cartels.

Obama meets with the House tomorrow, then the Senate. Tuesday evening TESTIMONY!

Last edited:
Anyone here every read the book or seen the move "The Ox-Bow Incident". Some here would have been perfect for the rolls in that one.

Anyone here every read the book or seen the move "The Ox-Bow Incident". Some here would have been perfect for the rolls in that one.

I thought of "The Monsters Are On Maple Street" myself. A Twilight Zone episode.

Liberty Speaks co-blogger "Lady Liberty" contacted me earlier today with some interesting information. It would appear that the father of Bowe Bergdahl, the AWOL/deserter swapped for five bloodthirsty terrorist leaders, has been in communication with member(s) of Al Qaeda.

On Google Plus, Robert Bergdahl's contacts include one "Anissa bint Yusuf Zaid Ibn Youssef."

140607-google-p-robert-bergdahl.jpg

And for the Obama defenders, read the rest of the piece – WITH LINKS - @ Doug Ross @ Journal: WELL, THIS IS INTERESTING: Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

And you people bitch about the NSA spying...

And what is even worse is that Robert and the family are getting death threats..Do you people feel proud!? I hope you can see the error of your ways, but you never will..And you talk about the five detainees having a blood lust..you people are no better...

Last edited:

Yeah. Well. Cool.

Just sayin'.

Nope. Am just much smarter and much better at seeing the big picture than you is all, idiot.

In order to beat a criminal, you must first think like a criminal.

Yeah. Well. Cool.

Just sayin'.

Nope. Am just much smarter and much better at seeing the big picture than you is all, idiot.

In order to beat a criminal, you must first think like a criminal.

Fascinating.

He was trying to have his son released before possibly being killed or beheaded. Any father would have done the same thing.

What the hell is up with this burning hatred for an American soldier and his entire family? It is disgusting.

he is a deserting traitor.

oooh ! i also believe he joined forces with the enemy and helped kill REAL American soldiers. :up:

He was trying to have his son released before possibly being killed or beheaded. Any father would have done the same thing.

What the hell is up with this burning hatred for an American soldier and his entire family? It is disgusting.

oooh ! i also believe he joined forces with the enemy and helped kill REAL American soldiers. :up:

So...you'll be testifying to that at his Article 32 hearing, right?

Yep. And we traded five senior Al Queda's for a fucking traiter. And how many "good guys" got killed looking for this scumbag.

This is the WORST thing America has done in decades.

The world is fucking laughing at us.

Where's the Commander In Chump? Golfing in Hawaii?

:dunno:

Sgt. Bergdahl doesn't yet want to talk to his family on the phone, the official said. Pentagon officials say it isn't uncommon for someone to wait a week to feel ready to speak with family members after years in captivity.

U.S. Official: Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Has Declined to Speak to His Family - WSJ

Forum List

Back