Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

FBI needs to investigate any organization or person who says this for either improper contact with AQ or for criminal libel or slander.

Then the FBI needs to investigate the father Bob Bergdahl; when will this end? When will the Taliban not be synonymous with al Qaeda?

Prolly when they stop having danish pastry, Tupperware and sex toy parties with al-Qaeda would be my guess.

Anyone falsely and knowingly with intent to defame another is subject to criminal and civil law.

He was obviously al Qaeda. Look at his picture:

131223112354-nr-valencia-cracker-barrel-restocks-duck-dynasty-merch-00001909-story-top.jpg

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=yJmmZQ3byKQ]Captured American Soldier in Pakistan - YouTube[/ame]

we may never know for sure, what we do know is his son walked off post.

Last edited:
Yep. And we traded five senior Al Queda's for a fucking traiter.
see, you're opinion is sort of irrelevant when you can't even get basic facts right.

the released prisoners were taliban, not al qaeda.

Let alone he cannot spell "traitor". :eusa_whistle:

Can't spell roles, spells it rolls. :eusa_whistle:
Bodey
Anyone here every read the book or seen the move "The Ox-Bow Incident". Some here would have been perfect for the rolls in that one.

Last edited:
see, you're opinion is sort of irrelevant when you can't even get basic facts right.

the released prisoners were taliban, not al qaeda.

Bodey
Anyone here every read the book or seen the move "The Ox-Bow Incident". Some here would have been perfect for the rolls in that one.

:rofl: Look what Bootlicker comes into this thread to talk about. :rofl: So profound......or at least it is for him. :D

Bodey

:rofl: Look what Bootlicker comes into this thread to talk about. :rofl: So profound......or at least it is for him. :D

Have you seen "The Monsters Are On Maple Street"?

Typso happen..................

Have you seen "The Monsters Are On Maple Street"?

Typso happen..................

It is funny. I make a typo and own up to it...Brave Sir Warbler makes a typo and he cries to Bootlicker.

I sense some hostility asnd resentment here, yes. But I have a natural "ignore" function:D

Forum List

Back