Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

Hopefully, "Dad" is undergoing INTENSE investigation.
He and his deserting son, Sgt. Shitbag - the whole thing is TREASON.
Hang em high!

Liberty Speaks co-blogger "Lady Liberty" contacted me earlier today with some interesting information. It would appear that the father of Bowe Bergdahl, the AWOL/deserter swapped for five bloodthirsty terrorist leaders, has been in communication with member(s) of Al Qaeda.

On Google Plus, Robert Bergdahl's contacts include one "Anissa bint Yusuf Zaid Ibn Youssef."

140607-google-p-robert-bergdahl.jpg

And for the Obama defenders, read the rest of the piece – WITH LINKS - @ Doug Ross @ Journal: WELL, THIS IS INTERESTING: Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

If I were Robert Bergdahl, I'd buy myself a nice Kevlar vest ASAP.

He's gonna need one.

Liberty Speaks co-blogger "Lady Liberty" contacted me earlier today with some interesting information. It would appear that the father of Bowe Bergdahl, the AWOL/deserter swapped for five bloodthirsty terrorist leaders, has been in communication with member(s) of Al Qaeda.

On Google Plus, Robert Bergdahl's contacts include one "Anissa bint Yusuf Zaid Ibn Youssef."

And for the Obama defenders, read the rest of the piece – WITH LINKS - @ Doug Ross @ Journal: WELL, THIS IS INTERESTING: Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

He's gonna need one.

Why would you say that?

He's gonna need one.

That's a serious no-shitter.
And President Sotereo stands next to him and "smirks" when he speaks Arabic and praises Allah

Looks Like Bowe Bergdahl's Father Was in Contact With Al Qaeda

FBI needs to investigate any organization or person who says this for either improper contact with AQ or for criminal libel or slander.

Then the FBI needs to investigate the father Bob Bergdahl; when will this end? When will the Taliban not be synonymous with al Qaeda?

Prolly when they stop having danish pastry, Tupperware and sex toy parties with al-Qaeda would be my guess.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBrp0VDUvjA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBrp0VDUvjA[/ame]

I do not understand why our returning serviceman would need a kevlar vest in this country. Has the violence gotten THAT bad here?

BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE HIS SON GOT SIX U.S. SOLDIERS KILLED, DUMBASS!!!

It doesn't matter if his son did in fact get them killed; the FACT IS THAT MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE THAT HE DID!!!

Goddamn, you're stupid!!!

I do not understand why our returning serviceman would need a kevlar vest in this country. Has the violence gotten THAT bad here?

It doesn't matter if his son did in fact get them killed; the FACT IS THAT MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE THAT HE DID!!!

Nutters always think that they know what most Americans believe. That is why they are nutters. And also why they are so often left holding the bag.

LoneLaughter - so Matt's a liar? You know something he doesn't?

"I was pissed off then, and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war, and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

Nutters always think that they know what most Americans believe. That is why they are nutters. And also why they are so often left holding the bag.

Yeah. Well. Cool.

You go ahead and think that.

Personally, I really don't want any of the Bergdahls to wear Kevlar vests, myself.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's wide-open countryside in Idaho. All kinds of open spaces. A lot of nice spots for rifle scopes. And a whole bunch of retired vets with sniper credentials.

Just sayin'.

But yeah, you're right: Kevlar will not stop say, a 30.06 bullet. So the Bergdahls prolly shouldn't buy one. Or three.

Yeah. Well. Cool.

Personally, I really don't want any of the Bergdahls to wear Kevlar vests, myself.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's wide-open countryside in Idaho. All kinds of open spaces. A lot of nice spots for rifle scopes. And a whole bunch of retired vets with sniper credentials.

Just sayin'.

But yeah, you're right: Kevlar will not stop say, a 30.06 bullet. So the Bergdahls prolly shouldn't buy one. Or three.

And a SHITLOAD of law enforcement…...

So...you believe Americans will shoot a returning POW. Interesting that you think that Americans would do that....almost as if you think Americans are like the Taliban...or like the Mexican Drug Cartels.

"Shark_attack" doesn't think much of Americans, does he?

So the fact that the servicemembers were killed looking for this deserter is a lie?

I'm sure you will testify with your evidence at the Article 32 Hearing, Brave Sir Warbler.

^ Your reading level on display. ^

S - H - A - R - T, moron.

And the last thing you need to be doing is aping the role of either a psychic, psychologist or cop, with your reading level.

Yeah. Well. Cool.

Just sayin'.

You seem to think that Americans will shoot the Bergdahls. Again, you don't think much of Americans....or even gun owners. You sound like one of those nuts that think that American gun owners are out of control and need their guns taken away so they don't do something impulsive.

^ Your reading level on display. ^

S - H - A - R - T, moron.

And the last thing you need to be doing is aping the role of either a psychic, psychologist or cop, with your reading level.

I'm sorry...did you not see my " " marks? You're not very bright, are you?

Forum List

Back