🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like change maybe coming in Cuba

These protests are largely due to the economic pain caused by sanctions. Both parties still support the sanctions. So maybe you morons would put your partisanship aside for a fleeting second.
Sanctions did not stop other countries from doing business with Cuba

One can only hope. Cuba not the political garden of eden left wingers brag about.
the way democrats have acted towards Cuba I thought it was this great place to live and has the best healthcare in the world according to some dementia minded democrats Michale Moore lol
An inention of your mind for lack of having any actual tools in your toolbox.
the irony is thick in this one

One can only hope. Cuba not the political garden of eden left wingers brag about.
the way democrats have acted towards Cuba I thought it was this great place to live and has the best healthcare in the world according to some dementia minded democrats Michale Moore lol
That isn't irony. That is a fallacy called bait and switch. By dummies, for dummies.

That isn't irony. That is a fallacy called bait and switch. By dummies, for dummies.
the toolless one talking about an empty tool box now that is irony
there was no bait and switch I was on target

But they did stop many and have had an effect.

Well that was a softball.
it only stopped a few
Lie, made up on the spot. You really are worthless in a serious discussion.
no lie dumbass you failed
China was Cuba second trade partner Venazla was number one. trade also went through Canda and Netherlands

They have free medical and free education.
So you right wing dummies think they are protesting these things? Goddamn why do all of you have to be so stupid ALL the time?

You fell for a trap, my friend. Thought I'd let you know in advance.
Oh no! Will i now be turned into a right wing moron? Or am i getting cooked and served to the cousin wives?

Oh, nothing like that. It all works out if you're vaccinated against truth and reality.

Don't hold your breathe.... The Commies in control will brutally massacre a few thousand and cower the rest. Just as China and Venezuela has done.
Lol. The US has been trying to topple the Castro regime for 60 years. Hundreds of attempts made on Castro’s life. Had the US been successful they would have installed a right wing dictatorship and many dumb Americans would think that good.

They're protesting police brutality too, why don't they have any Black Lives Matter flags and posters - that's what they need!

Maybe Lebron James can say something!

Does CNN have a crew down there yet?

These protests are largely due to the economic pain caused by sanctions. Both parties still support the sanctions. So maybe you morons would put your partisanship aside for a fleeting second.
Yes, it's America's fault. Always. It's never that Communism is an utter failure; it's always because America interfered.

But they did stop many and have had an effect.

Well that was a softball.

Funny how new cars have made it to Cuba being driven by the elite Commies... yet they still can't afford electricity, running water and other basics of life.
"Even before the reforms, workers at government ministries were allowed to import the cars, meaning that 10,000 Geely units were already in the country, according to China’s Global Times, which cited statistics from the car manufacturer".
"The Chinese company accounted for 50 percent of car imports in Cuba by the end of 2013, according to the newspaper, equal to the combined share of Kias, Peugeots and other brands".

Yes, it's America's fault. Always. It's never that Communism is an utter failure; it's always because America interfered.
One would think after 60 years of trying to overthrow their government, murder their leader, and a full blown trade embargo that all Americans would know this might impact their economy, but one would be wrong. It’s communism!!!!!!

Fucking moron.

The economic pain is caused by Cuba's leadership.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the failures of communism then. Are you going to explain to us how Cuba didn’t have true communism in your next post? And just a question here but why would their communist system need US trade? I thought communism was self sufficient and a dream life of luxury.

one can only hope that change is coming to Cuba. The people deserve to be free. One can also only hope that the world sees once again that leftist policies do not work and only bring heartache, poverty, and pain.

i wonder if Michael Moore will do a documentary on this?

Forum List

Back