Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

The New York Times outright contradicting Obama is proof he was right, gotta love it.

Same thing I've been saying all along. A CRAZY LIBYAN MILITIA REACTING TO ALL THE OTHER ATTACKS/PROTESTS EARLIER THAT DAY, IN RESPONSE TO THE ME'S FAVORITE FUNDIE TV PERSONALITY YELLING ABOUT THAT STUPID RW VIDEO....

Bullcrap...already shown he was linked to terrorists.

Move to Cuba.

Lets put it like this, real information could come out that Obama's opinion was indeed wrong, and RW would disappear into the night.... He's not here to get to the bottom of anything, he's here to attack republicans and blow Obama in the process.

I care only about truth, justice and the American way

lol, ok ok... Le's do a test.

RW, who ended the Iraq war? Bush by stetting the timetable that the war actually ended on or Obama who set many timetables and missed them every single time until the war ended on Bush's timetable.

Go ahead, answer the question RW.

Lets put it like this, real information could come out that Obama's opinion was indeed wrong, and RW would disappear into the night.... He's not here to get to the bottom of anything, he's here to attack republicans and blow Obama in the process.

RW, who ended the Iraq war? Bush by stetting the timetable that the war actually ended on or Obama who set many timetables and missed them every single time until the war ended on Bush's timetable.

link to missed timetable

Is someone actually arguing that Bush stopped the Iraq war? Let's conduct a poll: who started the Iraq war? Who lied about WMD to the UN and every single American voter in order to justify the invasion of Iraq?

Does Bush really get credit for ending an illegal war that he lied to start?

Is someone actually arguing that Bush stopped the Iraq war? Let's conduct a poll: who started the Iraq war? Who lied about WMD to the UN and every single American voter in order to justify the invasion of Iraq?

yes because it was ended on his timetable he set up before he left.

link to missed timetable

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlXfs1K04g]Obama's PROMISE To End The Iraq War - Oct. 27, 2007 - "You Can Take That To The Bank" - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder, are you like RW, in search of the truth? Because I feel like you might argue that Obama's claim of ending the Iraq war as "the FIRST thing he will do" if elected President is not equal to a timetable.... Maybe you believe it was in the top 10 things he did first? Either war I'm pretty sure that makes him a liar, me right and RW supporting a liar "just because."

I hope Republicans do use Benghazi against Mrs. Clinton if she runs. Can you imagine their reaction when she says, "I told you what could happen if you cut embassy security budgets. At least you listened to my advice when you increased it by 2 billion. But if it wasn't needed before Benghazi and you cut it, why did you increase it after Benghazi? Did you finally admit I was right?"

link to missed timetable

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlXfs1K04g]Obama's PROMISE To End The Iraq War - Oct. 27, 2007 - "You Can Take That To The Bank" - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder, are you like RW, in search of the truth? Because I feel like you might argue that Obama's claim of ending the Iraq war as "the FIRST thing he will do" if elected President is not equal to a timetable.... Maybe you believe it was in the top 10 things he did first? Either war I'm pretty sure that makes him a liar, me right and RW supporting a liar "just because."

i cant watch this right now. Watching the Pacific ATM. does he state a date where he will end it?

YES YOU DUMB IGNORANT FUCK, Bush ended the fucking war, it's pretty hard to not find that answer with BASIC levels of investigation.

But hey, you're point is to make me out to be a Bush fluffer because well if you don't do that you ain't got nothin.

Me = right

You = guy trying to call me a Bush bot

Me = never voted GOP

You = prolly guy that voted for one of America's biggest war Presidents, Obama... and you're butt hurt over it.

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

So it was the video? So security wasn't inadequate after all? you're a joke:cuckoo:

Probably. Bengazi was a dumb move for an ambassador. And no...

Obama has never taken responsibility for anything. He left those Americans to die. If not for the heroic efforts of Doherty and Woods more Americans would be dead. Obama went to sleep, and couldn't give shit less about those people. All you stupid, Obama lovers care about is defending that piece of shit.... You're an embarrassment and so is your boy Obama

link to missed timetable

i cant watch this right now. Watching the Pacific ATM. does he state a date where he will end it?
Yes, He said it will be the first thing he does... I assume that means the day he takes office. Somehow I doubt that's good enough for you, because lets face it, when Obama said "first thing I will do" you thought, If it takes him 2 + years that's prolly the same thing as "first thing I will do."

Let me put another way, in a responsible applicable way. Lets say you run a business, and you tell your employee to sweep a floor and they say "The first thing I will do tomorrow is sweet that floor." Then years later, they sweet that floor. Would you be correct in mentioning that when they said "Tomorrow" the date that "tomorrow" fell on would count as a "timetable"?

Lets see if you have the ability to hold Obama accountable for a lie, just so we know where you stand on the issue of Benghazi. Basically, would you defend Obama no matter what the NYT said, or are you actually looking for truth.

Seem's pretty basic to me.

Obama takes office January 20, 2009

Obama's first action as "President 9 Signed a proclamation declaring 20 January 2009 a national day of renewal and reconciliation." Obama - the first 100 hours | World news | The Guardian

War ends 12/15/11

Obama's "first thing I'll do" was over 2 years late.... Hmm...

well besides it taking time to wind things down, i really dont blame him. I dont blame Bush for not either. they both ended it as far as i see it and i dont need to make partisan quips about it.

Obama's PROMISE To End The Iraq War - Oct. 27, 2007 - "You Can Take That To The Bank" - YouTube

Yes, He said it will be the first thing he does... I assume that means the day he takes office. Somehow I doubt that's good enough for you, because lets face it, when Obama said "first thing I will do" you thought, If it takes him 2 + years that's prolly the same thing as "first thing I will do."

Let me put another way, in a responsible applicable way. Lets say you run a business, and you tell your employee to sweep a floor and they say "The first thing I will do tomorrow is sweet that floor." Then years later, they sweet that floor. Would you be correct in mentioning that when they said "Tomorrow" the date that "tomorrow" fell on would count as a "timetable"?

Lets see if you have the ability to hold Obama accountable for a lie, just so we know where you stand on the issue of Benghazi. Basically, would you defend Obama no matter what the NYT said, or are you actually looking for truth.

Seem's pretty basic to me.

Obama takes office January 20, 2009

Obama's first action as "President 9 Signed a proclamation declaring 20 January 2009 a national day of renewal and reconciliation." Obama - the first 100 hours | World news | The Guardian

War ends 12/15/11

Obama's "first thing I'll do" was over 2 years late.... Hmm...

Obama's a piece of shit. He doesn't care about people he only cares about himself...Agree or disagree with Bush, at least he has a heart. Obama? narcissist ,scum.

Forum List

Back