Looks like some really nasty storms tonight and tomorrow

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
DCT_SPECIAL106_1280x720.jpg

Supposed to be tornadoes, hail, strong wind, lightning...

6 to 8 inches of rain in some areas. Probably gonna lose power and whatnot. It's been windy here the last few days. 25mph on average with 50mph gusts. I just spent the day cleaning up my yard and putting stuff away. Chased about 6 of those darned plastic grocery bags across the yard. Again. Every time I got close, the wind blew the things a little more.

Anyway. Get ready.

I had been told it was supposed to be bad today, but we haven't gotten anything but a light rain so far. At this point we're supposed to get some bad storms overnight, it looks like, but tomorrow is supposed to be fairly clear. Hopefully it's nothing too bad.

In CA we just got done with 6 days of rain. Enemy democrats are still crying global warming drought.

Looks like 8 dead so far. Over 300 homes hit in Louisiana alone. Tornadoes touching down all across the south.

Sunny and warm in the Pacific Northwest ... upper 60's to lower 70's this past week ... looks like another week before the rains return ... the kind of weather that gets the entire rain forest to bloom all at once ...

Records tied for cold going back to the 1800's in Wyoming and Montana . Snow flurries predicted south of the Mason Dixon line Tuesday.

The last of the storm finally moved out to sea.

26 dead looks like the final count. Well over a million ar still without power. Hundreds of homes destroyed.

Washington then declares :
Despite Corona. home construction and remodeling in the US are GREAT ! Over 35000 permits applied for !!!

Forum List

Back