Looks Like Trump Is Running Down

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I first noticed this at the second debate. The Donald is looking very tired. His voice is weakening. He's leaning on podiums for support much more often.

I'm watching his rally from Wednesday on Cspan now. He needs some time off, in my opinion. Very low energy.

Dream on bed wetter, he's rebounding thanks to reactionary hatred from bed wetters like you.

Trump's campaign hit its zenith and now it's in its decline just as we all said it would.

I've stated this several times.....once more won't hurt.

I was wrong about Trump many times. I never thought he'd run. I never thought he'd disclose financials. I thought he was done after dissing McCain and POW's. I thought his tiff with Megyn Kelly would end him. I thought his obvious dishonest pandering about his religious faith would signal a sharp decline. I've been surprised that he has been able to get "hardcore conservatives" to support him.

Wrong I was. But.....I've maintained all along that he's not win a primary and would bow out of the race citing some compelling reason NOT having to do with his inability to win.

Carson is the flavor for October. I can like that. I like his temper. He struck me as one of the few adults in the room durring the debates

Bush is down to 6th place. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you numbskulls who said he would be the nominee

Carson is the flavor for October. I can like that. I like his temper. He struck me as one of the few adults in the room durring the debates

Bush is down to 6th place. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you numbskulls who said he would be the nominee

Carson. You like his temper? You mean you like that he is very calm and doesn't show much emotion? You think he acts like an adult? That's cool. You must also like president Obama's demeanor and mature attitude.

Do you like the way Carson used the deaths of the UCC students to get some attention on Facebook? That was awesome.

You can see that Trump's average became a lot slimmer in September week 4 over week 3. The numbers are there for all to see:

Polling round-up, 15-30 September, 2015 (2nd half of September, 2015) | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
ALL numbers are in flux at this time LIAR, ALL.
The only question is do you have a new leader? In the GOP no. But the DNC a whole other story.

I see that math is not your thing at all, baby huey.
Mebbe go back to your Tonka Toys, what?
That might be more your style, you know....

Yes, the Don is very low-energy these days.
Sign of a sure loser.
Who wants a loser?
Who in the hell is gonna vote for the guy, when he's such a loser?
Why, I bet he can't even make a good deal these days, either.
Yes, the Don and high-energy, they are now divorced.

Forum List

Back