Los Angeles rules insufficient evidence in 2 Cosby cases

They waited too long to make the accusations. They can't win now.

I was on the fence until the testimony leaked where he admitted to drugging women without their knowledge in order to have sex with them. At least they destroyed his legacy and ended his career.

Still, it's sad to see someone who once stood for good fall.

I was on the fence until the testimony leaked where he admitted to drugging women without their knowledge in order to have sex with them. At least they destroyed his legacy and ended his career.

Link to where he admitted to drugging women without their knowledge.

Everything I have seen was him providing drugs for the women to take knowingly.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/bill-cosby-escapes-criminal-charges-from-la-da-over-2008-and-1965-incidents/ar-AAgrKxD?li=BBnbfcL

including Cosby's most dangerous case, involving the under age girl who was innocently hanging out at the Playboy Mansion, and Cosby allegedly assaulted her.

I think that was the only case they could get him on
That was the one who lied. The party where this allegedly happened did not have Cosby as a guest. He was in Paris. The visitor list had Cosby there one time that year and it was nowhere near the time this woman said the attack took place.

Los Angeles rules insufficient evidence in 2 Cosby cases

bill-cosby-is-tired-o.gif

Whether he did what those women said he did or not, all 50 of those women should be taken out and beaten with a stick.

Wow, the libtards cant railroad an enemy even with a sitting President calling for the man's blood too.

What is this world coming to?

I was on the fence until the testimony leaked where he admitted to drugging women without th
eir knowledge in order to have sex with them. At least they destroyed his legacy and ended his career.

It's been a day... Still waiting...You libs keep saying that he admitted this, but none of you can back it up...

I was on the fence until the testimony leaked where he admitted to drugging women without th
eir knowledge in order to have sex with them. At least they destroyed his legacy and ended his career.

It's been a day... Still waiting...You libs keep saying that he admitted this, but none of you can back it up...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

Bill Cosby admitted he got Quaaludes to give to women - CNN.com

At no point in that article does Cosby admit to giving drugs to women without their knowledge.

At no point in that article does Cosby admit to giving drugs to women without their knowledge.
He bought the most powerful sleeping pills ever sold, which are now illegal, to give them to women. Now we have 50+ women all coming out with basically the same story of how he raped them.

Of course because he never did admit to any such thing.

It was all libtard feminazi lies.

He bought the most powerful sleeping pills ever sold, which are now illegal, to give them to women. Now we have 50+ women all coming out with basically the same story of how he raped them.
You claim he admitted to giving women drugs without their knowledge and linked to a specific link that says no such thing. Prove your claim.

Lots of people do lots of drugs. You claimed he gave the drugs to women without their knowledge and then gave me a link that did NOT show that.

YOu are allowing yourself to be lied to.

Ask yourself why your masters are lying to you.

Lots of people do lots of drugs. You claimed he gave the drugs to women without their knowledge and then gave me a link that did NOT show that.

You tell me. Why are "my masters" lying to me?

You tell me. Why are "my masters" lying to me?

First, do you see that you have failed to support what you were told about Bill admitting to drugging women without their knowledge?

(i don't mean to be a dick, but I've had a lot of libs backtrack on me, a lot)

Forum List

Back