Loud Arab Call To Prayer Inside Dallas Fort Worth Airport While Muslims Pray, Chant ‘Allah’ Protests

We had a situation in Irving,Texas where at a city council meeting, a bunch of muslims wanted to section off a portion of the city and have it under Sharia law.....WTF? GO to a muslim country if that is the culture you want.....who and the fuck do these people are to claim that we have to cater to their wants and needs? The leftard clown posse defending these sacks of shit that have a meltdown about anything concerning Christianity is bending over backwards for a culture that treats women like second class citizens and tosses queers off of high buildings.......it's like I am living in Bizarro World.

That's an urban legend.

So, muslims in Irving didn't set up a tribunal based on Sharia Law and that the news reports and interviews of pissed off muslims was just fake news??? Interesting.......

We had a situation in Irving,Texas where at a city council meeting, a bunch of muslims wanted to section off a portion of the city and have it under Sharia law.....WTF? GO to a muslim country if that is the culture you want.....who and the fuck do these people are to claim that we have to cater to their wants and needs? The leftard clown posse defending these sacks of shit that have a meltdown about anything concerning Christianity is bending over backwards for a culture that treats women like second class citizens and tosses queers off of high buildings.......it's like I am living in Bizarro World.

That's an urban legend.

So, muslims in Irving didn't set up a tribunal based on Sharia Law and that the news reports and interviews of pissed off muslims was just fake news??? Interesting.......

Sharia court in Irving, Texas? Negative

That's an urban legend.

Sharia court in Irving, Texas? Negative[/QUOTE

Of course there isn't NOW......they were not allowed to set up their tribunal. How fucking dense are you?????

That's an urban legend.

Wow.........

If Muslims don't like it here they can take their sorry asses back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

I'd be glad if they all left.

If Muslims don't like it here they can take their sorry asses back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

I'd be glad if they all left.
I agree with you Claudette. We need to make America First.

That's an urban legend.

Wow.........

More fucked up fakery...wish you guys would do a better job fact checking.

Why the Muslim 'No-Go-Zone' Myth Won't Die

Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones

Forum List

Back