Louisiana SWAT captain taunts thugs and "animals" in video haha!!

Heavily armed Louisiana police captain taunts local gangsters in video

It's a little unprofessional for my taste....but it's awesome and it's the message these thugs need to get. And it's not racist....10% of the animal thugs he's addressing are white.

This breed of cop is going away though. Soon....you'll get affirmative action hire queers and mutants that standards were lowered for.

In a just society, post-taunting them they'd all be shot.

No society needs POS like them.

When I was in Texas, people told me they thought if I were American, I could get elected in Texas as they said Texans would like my Justice Roy Bean attitude to law and order.

I had to look up who Justice Roy Bean was, but yes, I agree with them :smoke:

It is very simple. There are animalistic thugs who prey on innocent citizens. The Army and Marines can't stop them....they aren't allowed too. Some private citizens CAN defend themselves and will.

But most citizens cant. And that's what the cops are there for. To bring the fight back against these fucking animals on behalf of the good citizens.

And Democrats....are siding with the thugs. So be it.

gee another southern cracker barney fife wannabe shitting in his pants thread

It's a little unprofessional for my taste....but it's awesome and it's the message these thugs need to get. And it's not racist....10% of the animal thugs he's addressing are white.

This breed of cop is going away though. Soon....you'll get affirmative action hire queers and mutants that standards were lowered for.

cowardly southern cracker needs to be heavily armed , the cletus accent gives it a nice inbreed touch

Some private citizens CAN defend themselves and will.

But most citizens cant. And that's what the cops are there for. To bring the fight back against these fucking animals on behalf of the good citizens.

The "good" citizens? Obeying or worshipping the Law does not make one "good"

cowardly southern cracker needs to be heavily armed , the cletus accent gives it a nice inbreed touch
Son, don't let sundown catch you in this town. You in a heap o' trouble, boy.

That man has more nobility and honor in his shoelaces than you have in your entire pathetic life Guno. Too bad you didn't run from North Charleston Police after those dozens of times they arrested you.

That man has more nobility and honor in his shoelaces than you have in your entire pathetic life Guno. Too bad you didn't run from North Charleston Police after those dozens of times they arrested you.

Southern crackers have no honor ,

Southern crackers have no honor ,

Pssssttt.....hey Guno....YOU are a white Southern male. Damn...my condolences.

Forum List

Back