Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

Right cause people with He/Him pronouns LOVE Trump.

His reddit post shows he hates Trump. Meanwhile we've already proven you lie excuse me have poor memory and forget

But do point out where I've lied
Do you mean the reddit post from cspur41? That doesn't tell anyone shit. could be charlie or any other first name starting with a C spur could be any combination of a last name, 41 could stand for this persons age, year of birth, etc. You have no fucking proof at all. Linkedin gave me nothing nor the other fake posts.

Do you mean the reddit post from cspur41? That doesn't tell anyone shit. could be charlie or any other first name starting with a C spur could be any combination of a last name, 41 could stand for this persons age, year of birth, etc. You have no fucking proof at all. Linkedin gave me nothing nor the other fake posts.
MAGAts have this viseral need to push their own away by lying when they get called on their thuggery.

DIdn't you once claim you don't own any guns?

Ummmm, no. I have always been pretty upfront with my guns. I have a lot of very expensive collectible and historic firearms and have shown more than a few here.

Such as?

How many children at Sandy Hook, Uvalde, and Nashville have politics.

Children don't. That's why pervs prey on them. Some of your pervs murder them, whole others groom them for their sexual gratification.

Either way it is YOYR pervs who are preying on children.

Forum List

Back