Love It: Ku Klux Klan's 1st Grand Wizard Commemorated In Billboard Erected At Foot Of Selma Bridge

Oh and its quite easy to determine what "anti racist" means. Like I said. 99.9% of ALL people called racist are white people therefore when someone claims to be anti racist they are actually anti white but it just sounds all righteous and shit when they say it that way.

Oh and its quite easy to determine what "anti racist" means. Like I said. 99.9% of ALL people called racist are white people therefore when someone claims to be anti racist they are actually anti white but it just sounds all righteous and shit when they say it that way.

Ah... who do you think invented racism? Inuits?

Ah... who do you think invented racism? Inuits?
Racism - Metapedia

A mass murdering Jew. Big surprise I know.

"Metapedia -- the Alternative Encyclopedia"...

I guess it's sorta kinda a positive thing when Revisionistas admit right on the page that that's what they're doing.

:eusa_hand:

It brings joy to see a great respected courageous man being commemorated in a beautiful billboard at the base of the Selma Bridge where a 'retrograde species of humanity' by the thousands will converge tomorrow. Former democrat senator and Ku Klux Klan Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd would have been delighted seeing this.

article-2984137-266B738B00000578-774_636x382.jpg

KKK founder remembered in billboard at the foot of Selma bridge Daily Mail Online

I wonder if it's possible for someone with no soul to burn in Hell for eternity. I think you'll probably languish in purgatory.

Purgatory isn't halfway between heaven and hell, it's a preparation for those destined for heaven. But your point is well taken, there's no room in heaven for racists, so there's only one other place to go. And Steve McGarrett has a soul, thoroughly corrupt, rotten through and through, and ripe for eternal perdition.

It sometimes still amazes me that the management here continues to allow filth like this (McDumbass and Odious, among others) to post this trash in the open forums. I'm all for free speech, but this shit is an embarrassment to this little digital community.

Sad to see such deterioration in eight short years...

I guess it's sorta kinda a positive thing when Revisionistas admit right on the page that that's what they're doing.

Look it up for yourself. It was invented by Trotsky

I didn't mean who invented the word, I meant the concept, Dumbass.
Probably same damn people. Before it was called racism it was merely thought of as fact. Whites are superior.

The Unpopular Truth Racist -- A Word Invented by USSR s Leon Trotsky

Up until this communist invented the word there was no such thing.

Probably same damn people. Before it was called racism it was merely thought of as fact. Whites are superior.

Bullshit.

Racism -- the practice of rationalizing some class of humans as inferior -- began with the merchandising of African slaves. Africans were known in Europe before then (as was slavery) and nobody thought of them as an inferior life form; that was made up for the occasion so that they could rationalize the practice of trading in humanity. And they made that leap of course because there was money to be made.

Bullshit.

Racism -- the practice of rationalizing some class of humans as inferior -- began with the merchandising of African slaves. Africans were known in Europe before then (as was slavery) and nobody thought of them as an inferior life form; that was made up for the occasion so that they could rationalize the practice of trading in humanity. And they made that leap of course because there was money to be made.
Try looking up who RAN the slave trade.
Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade To The Americas
Jews and the transatlantic slave trade - Metapedia
Enough Is EVERY Black Person AN Anti-Semite

On top of that WHITE EUROPEANS were traded as slaves BEFORE African slavery to the US started.
The White Slaves of Barbary Ancient Origins

So spare me the White guilt trip attempt. Not white guilt here and never will be.

Bullshit.

Try looking up who RAN the slave trade.
Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade To The Americas
Jews and the transatlantic slave trade - Metapedia
Enough Is EVERY Black Person AN Anti-Semite

On top of that WHITE EUROPEANS were traded as slaves BEFORE African slavery to the US started.
The White Slaves of Barbary Ancient Origins

So spare me the White guilt trip attempt. Not white guilt here and never will be.

Pfffft.

Once again the point was not about the slave trade itself but the mentality invented to attempt to justify it. A mentality that the rest of the world that doesn't walk on its knuckles finally officially admitted was bullshit long ago. Europeans practiced slavery; Africans practiced slavery; Native Americans practiced slavery, etc etc. That's not the point. They did so without this cockamamie idea that the slave's race was some inferior life form. That was invented later, upon the discovery of the Americas, as rationalization for shipping them to the end of the earth in unspeakable conditions.

And I just said all this, but then again I'm obviously not exactly addressing a MENSA meeting here...

You want justification? Negro's are property and aren't smart enough to run a home much less a country. They needed to be treated like property or in my view destroyed for good. I wish slavery had never happened. Millions of dead whites agree with me.

You want justification? Negro's are property and aren't smart enough to run a home much less a country. They needed to be treated like property or in my view destroyed for good. I wish slavery had never happened. Millions of dead whites agree with me.
Did you get kicked in the head by a horse when you were a kid?

Forum List

Back