Low unemployment...and shitty wages!!

A room full of company ceo's were asked point blank, who will raise wages on their employers when the tax cuts goes into effect....
Republicans say corporate tax cuts will boost workers' wages, but CEOs might have other plans

TV coverage showed about three dozen executives sitting near the stage. Only three of them appeared to raise their hands. An incredulous Cohn responded: "Why aren't the other hands up?"

The other hands didn't go up because wall street along with most business's in this country are taking these permanent tax cuts and buying back stock and cruising. They're not giving raises, or hiring more people....and just for the record, most of the jobs out here for most people starts and end at 12 bucks an hour...crumbs!!
Well it is their money after all
I ain't got no problem with dat, but don't have the congress and the president idiot out here praising fuckin tax cuts hoping to stimulate wages and hiring, tell the fuckin truth.

The thing is millions of middle class people who are self employed or own and operate S corps and LLCs saw some very significant tax relief. You know regular people who employ people and provide services in their own communities.

I know this because I am one of them who benefited from Sections 199A and 179 of the new tax laws.

All any politician can do is allow people to keep more of their own money. They can't force them to do anything with that money.

But more people with more money is never bad for any economy
They gave these permanent tax cuts BASED ON THE PREMISE OF WAGE HIKES AND STIMULATING THE ECONONMY, not so that you and corporations can have a financial boost in profits. I'm going by their words, not mine. Its the 3rd time these people have tried this trickle down bullshit and the 3rd time its not gonna work, meanwhile, tax paying poor people pick up the slack you people don't pay.

A room full of company ceo's were asked point blank, who will raise wages on their employers when the tax cuts goes into effect....
Republicans say corporate tax cuts will boost workers' wages, but CEOs might have other plans

TV coverage showed about three dozen executives sitting near the stage. Only three of them appeared to raise their hands. An incredulous Cohn responded: "Why aren't the other hands up?"

The other hands didn't go up because wall street along with most business's in this country are taking these permanent tax cuts and buying back stock and cruising. They're not giving raises, or hiring more people....and just for the record, most of the jobs out here for most people starts and end at 12 bucks an hour...crumbs!!
AND...

It's TRUMPS fault....

Not because wages have been shitty for years, through Democrat and Republican Administrations...

Or is it the EVIL White man, for keeping a brother down?
Always playing the race card, huh, white boy?
I don't have a Race card, Dark girl.

That's you're department and expertise.

I was going along with your usual narrative.
Your assumption assumes only white people pay taxes, correct? I was going along the lines of wealth vs poverty....you sir, took it to the race game, not me. Bottom line, pay attention or shut the fuck up

I ain't got no problem with dat, but don't have the congress and the president idiot out here praising fuckin tax cuts hoping to stimulate wages and hiring, tell the fuckin truth.

The thing is millions of middle class people who are self employed or own and operate S corps and LLCs saw some very significant tax relief. You know regular people who employ people and provide services in their own communities.

I know this because I am one of them who benefited from Sections 199A and 179 of the new tax laws.

All any politician can do is allow people to keep more of their own money. They can't force them to do anything with that money.

They gave these permanent tax cuts BASED ON THE PREMISE OF WAGE HIKES AND STIMULATING THE ECONONMY, not so that you and corporations can have a financial boost in profits. I'm going by their words, not mine. Its the 3rd time these people have tried this trickle down bullshit and the 3rd time its not gonna work, meanwhile, tax paying poor people pick up the slack you people don't pay.

So what?

You don't think a permanent cut in the corporate tax will result in more businesses being opened or fewer business off shoring their corporate headquarters?

And I'll have you know that I probably pay more in taxes than you make in a year

You fellas do understand that this was tRump's big talking point right? The tax cuts for the wealthy businessman was gonna raise wages for the little guy. That's how he sold you fools on it. And it's not happening, just as we said it wouldn't.

Who said "it's not happening"? You?

You know, you just can't make up some shit and expect it to be true.

You want more than $12 an hour? Ok then: Just tell me me what makes you so deserving to be paid more, and just how you're going to benefit my company. Otherwise, don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you.
Well, first of all, I would never work for someone that could not see how I would benefit their company. Second, if I did go to work for you, and you came onto me in that manner, I would simply pick up my tools and lunch box, laugh in your face, and move on to where I was wanted.

At least under the Trump administration, you could pick up your shit and find another job.

Not so much when Obama was in the White House.

No complaint from people like yourself during the Obama administration when the "recovery" was mostly low paying jobs.
Recovery Has Created Far More Low-Wage Jobs Than Better-Paid Ones

No complaint from people like yourself during the Obama administration when the "recovery" was mostly low paying jobs.
Recovery Has Created Far More Low-Wage Jobs Than Better-Paid Ones
time to hand her the crying towel.:2up:
:iyfyus.jpg:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

You want more than $12 an hour? Ok then: Just tell me me what makes you so deserving to be paid more, and just how you're going to benefit my company. Otherwise, don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you.
Well, first of all, I would never work for someone that could not see how I would benefit their company. Second, if I did go to work for you, and you came onto me in that manner, I would simply pick up my tools and lunch box, laugh in your face, and move on to where I was wanted.
Spoken like a true red white and blue white man....carry on, Trump jr.

Well what the hell you you want? Special treatment? Something for nothing?

You idiot leftists have a lot to learn about real life. There aint' no unicorns, big rock candy mountains, or creeks where grape soda flows out of the ground. If you want the good life, you have to bring something to my table.

So what?

You don't think a permanent cut in the corporate tax will result in more businesses being opened or fewer business off shoring their corporate headquarters?

And I'll have you know that I probably pay more in taxes than you make in a year
And you should mf, I'm the bottom 47%...listen, when we still have as law, offshoring being subsidized by US tax payers, why would any company want to come back to the states? But people like you are too stupid to see the bigger picture because money blinds the ignorant

So what?

And you should mf, I'm the bottom 47%...listen, when we still have as law, offshoring being subsidized by US tax payers, why would any company want to come back to the states? But people like you are too stupid to see the bigger picture because money blinds the ignorant
And jealousy blinds you

No company owes you anything

Forum List

Back