LSU Gymnast Makes Millions by Posting Racy Photos.....Sweet Mother Of Gawd

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Of course some stick-in-the-mud has to bitch about it.....Come on coach, thots gonna thot. ;)

Top Women's Coach Slams LSU Gymnast for Making Millions by Posting Racy Photos

The 20-year-old athlete boasts 2.2 million followers on Instagram, six million on TikTok, and another 30,000 on Twitter, and is now the most-followed NCAA athlete on social media.

"Seven figures. That is something I’m proud of. Especially since I’m a woman in college sports,” she told the Mail, adding, “There are no professional leagues for most women’s sports after college.”

Have you seen the coach who is bitching about this? Not only is she unfortunate to look at, but chances are, she's not getting half the money that this gymnast is getting.

Me? Hey................if the girl can make some money by selling her image, I say go for it. Besides, like the girl said, there isn't much in the way for professional gymnasts to make money, so she's getting hers while the getting's good.

The woman's basketball coach needs to get over it.

For some reason this has become a story, it was all over the news two days ago. She models jeans and other things on her Instagram and gets paid a boatload of cash for it. Her NIL allows this now. A millionaire at 18, good for her.

i raise you

WrestlersPage_Profile_Zack_main_v2.jpg

More power to her. And any other athlete that wants to make a buck. These schools and the NCAA make millions off these athletes...and then get all pissy and righeous by making rules that don't allow them to make any cash.
Screw em. And if this is racy, I must be getting old because I'm expecting a lot more "race" in a racy photo. :)

Of course some stick-in-the-mud has to bitch about it.....Come on coach, thots gonna thot. ;)

The 20-year-old athlete boasts 2.2 million followers on Instagram, six million on TikTok, and another 30,000 on Twitter, and is now the most-followed NCAA athlete on social media.

"Seven figures. That is something I’m proud of. Especially since I’m a woman in college sports,” she told the Mail, adding, “There are no professional leagues for most women’s sports after college.”

bugs bunny hearts eyes.jpg

sports field, no.

possibility of work in entertainment field, good.

Stunt person would be a good fit for someone with her agility and looks, if not acting itself.

She's not the only female college athlete making bank, just the richest.

Here are some pics. of her in her gymnast uni, yowsers.

They are not racy just flirty in some. To be honest I hope someone warned the young lady about all the bad people online and protect her from stalkers.

Forum List

Back