CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

They were already fighting in Palestine before Israeli independence was declared. Furthermore, they couldn't very well declare war on a non-existent state could they? I believe it was no surprise that they did so either.
Palestine is a non existent state.
I guess there’s no war.

you interpret this as "biden wants more terrorism?"

sounds more like you are the one who wants more terrorism.

biden wants what every sane person in the world wants : return of the hostages and a 2 state solution, and , peacefan the rest of the world wants peace.
That's stupid.

The Palestinians were offered everything they wanted on a platter. Arafat scuttled it. After that, I don't care. After October 7...fuck them. Treat Gaza like Carthage.

And don't you think the Israeli know this....? So when Israel gives these people an alleged humanitarian warning to get out now, where are they suppose to go when they leave their lifelong homes for the Israelis to bomb and destroy them?

Are the Israeli trying to force the other countries to take them in, when they haven't so far?
The people of Gaza should have thought about it.

Why isn’t every one of you screaming at the Hamas terrorists to surrender and return the kidnapped victims so the fighting will stop????

That's stupid.

The Palestinians were offered everything they wanted on a platter. Arafat scuttled it. After that, I don't care. After October 7...fuck them. Treat Gaza like Carthage.
Were they ever offered the right to return or just compensation for being expelled?

Arafat couldn't accept it because he knew he would get the Sadat treatment.

Oliver’s only battles were against the British.
That would explain why half of Ireland's population died.

I'm not a Cromwell fan. I can understand the hatred towards him and by default, toward the Brits, but Ireland was never a threat to Britain in any way or at any time in history.

I'm talking cold, hard facts, not feelings. Nor do I count the brutality involved. It was brutal, what was done to Ireland.

The fact remains, however, that Britain totally and completely and absolutely dominated Ireland in every conceivable way for a long, long time. And that Britain remains one of the most powerful Countries on Earth.

CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?
Biden is playing with fire.

That would explain why half of Ireland's population died.

I'm not a Cromwell fan. I can understand the hatred towards him and by default, toward the Brits, but Ireland was never a threat to Britain in any way or at any time in history.

I'm talking cold, hard facts, not feelings. Nor do I count the brutality involved. It was brutal, what was done to Ireland.

The fact remains, however, that Britain totally and completely and absolutely dominated Ireland in every conceivable way for a long, long time. And that Britain remains one of the most powerful Countries on Earth.
Ireland was already under British rule. It was a civil war.

And don't you think the Israeli know this....? So when Israel gives these people an alleged humanitarian warning to get out now, where are they suppose to go when they leave their lifelong homes for the Israelis to bomb and destroy them?

Are the Israeli trying to force the other countries to take them in, when they haven't so far?
Nobody will take them in-Palestinians have a well-earned reputation as human locusts.

Jebus.

Republicans hold up aid for Israel for over 6 MONTHS.... 6 months! And now Lindsey Graham and Rs are having a cow over a postponement of some weapons meant kill a whole bunch of women and children indiscriminately.... What a bunch of hypocrites!
Your side did. And it should still be held up til our border is fixed and the Asylum BS ends

People do realize the US is NOT the only arms dealer in the world, right? Israel can get this stuff other places or build it themselves; at which point we lose our hold on their leash.
I don’t believe they can. There is some sort of a deal between Israel and the USA where Israel can only get arms from the US.

Israel is not allowed to build up their own military jets according to the deal. They tried this in the 1980s, but it was stopped by the USA.

A lot of people from Israel are fed up with this policy. They don’t want financial support from the USA anymore. Obviously they don’t need it when they’re facing people in Palestine with rocks and AK-47.

To the tent city that has been set up that wont be bombed
The rest of Gaza escapees can't even get food, water, or medical supplies to fit the needs of these others that have been pushed out of their homes in the other areas? ....and setting up tents is meaningless unless Israel supplies them with basic needs of food, water, and sanitation provisions.

I want Hamas destroyed as much as the next supporter of Israel....but I do not think that as an American, that I should be supplying these mega bombs to kill the Palestinian women and children indiscriminately....

The pause on the delivery of these mega bombs gives time to get the women and children out before destroying every single thing in their lives that they have ever known!

Call me a wussy, or a sissy, or a weak compassionate female... I'm ok with that....!

Forum List

Back