CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?
Biden begged for aid to Israel then turned around to withhold it. Odd how you forgot to mention that.

"The systematic restriction on the freedom of movement of Palestinians is also known as the Israeli "closure policy", or the "policy of separation between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank". The closure policy is imposed on the Palestinian population as a collective measure."
just one question, who attacked first? Did you sleep thru last October?

just one question, who attacked first? Did you sleep thru last October?
Background. Israeli imposed closure on the movement of goods and people to and from Gaza dates back to 1991 when Israel cancelled the general exit permit for Palestinians in the occupied territories. This policy was initially temporary, but eventually developed into a permanent administrative measure in March of 1993.

Furthermore, the war in/for Palestine is over a hundred years old. IMPO everyone involved with the Oct 7th massacre should be captured or killed. Captured terrorists should go on trial for war crimes.

Background. Israeli imposed closure on the movement of goods and people to and from Gaza dates back to 1991 when Israel cancelled the general exit permit for Palestinians in the occupied territories. This policy was initially temporary, but eventually developed into a permanent administrative measure in March of 1993.

Furthermore, the war in/for Palestine is over a hundred years old. IMPO everyone involved with the Oct 7th massacre should be captured or killed. Captured terrorists should go on trial for war crimes.
Syria Palaestina (Koinē Greek: Συρία ἡ Παλαιστίνη, romanized: Syría hē Palaistínē [syˈri.a (h)e̝ pa.lɛsˈt̪i.ne̝]), or Roman Palestine,[1][2][3] was a Roman province in the Palestine region between the early 2nd and late 4th centuries AD. The provincial capital was Caesarea Maritima

CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?
We all know why. Not a Democrat in the universe who isn’t an antisemite.

Syria Palaestina (Koinē Greek: Συρία ἡ Παλαιστίνη, romanized: Syría hē Palaistínē [syˈri.a (h)e̝ pa.lɛsˈt̪i.ne̝]), or Roman Palestine,[1][2][3] was a Roman province in the Palestine region between the early 2nd and late 4th centuries AD. The provincial capital was Caesarea Maritima
The British Mandate for Palestine after the Ottoman Empire lost in WWI and the Allies carved up their lands into the Nation States we see today. They promised a homeland for Jews in Palestine and freedom to the Arabs in Palestine.

Palestine was never a state or country it was a roman province
It still became the British Mandate, and their goal was an independent nation where the Jewish population were citizens along side the Arab population.

Forum List

Back