CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

And is that constitutional? In such a blatant violation, can the SCOTUS intervene?

We have a president* who is siding with HAMAS terrorists against an American ally and acting like a dictator.

P.S. Don’t try to tell me Obama isn’t behind this.
Well the courts can’t do anything til someone brings a case to them

With that said, the dems said this was impeachable a few years ago

Where's your proof, liar? More propaganda sites?

Who sends millions of dollars into Gaza, that is never used to improve lives there? Where did all of that money go? Who sent billions to Iran to support and fund Hamas?

Sick MFer.

Baby killer!!!
Baby rats, yes.

Besides, you're the sick motherfucker for wanting to give amnesty to the people that perpetrated the most, not one of the most, but THE most horrible terrorist attack on civilians in human history.

Go fuck your self. Better yet, go join Hamas. You deserve each other.

I doubt even they would take you. At least they have the balls to die for what they believe. All you dimocrap FILTH want is for others to die for what you want.

I bet you'll fight to the last ounce of battery charge on your laptop.

Baby rats, yes.

Besides, you're the sick motherfucker for wanting to give amnesty to the people that perpetrated the most, not one of the most, but THE most horrible terrorist attack on civilians in human history.

Go fuck your self. Better yet, go join Hamas. You deserve each other.

I doubt even they would take you. At least they have the balls to die for what they believe. All you dimocrap FILTH want is for others to die for what you want.

I bet you'll fight to the last ounce of battery charge on your laptop.
Warmongers are the dumbest MFers on the planet.

No Way Out but War​

Permanent war has cannibalized the country. It has created a social, political, and economic morass. Each new military debacle is another nail in the coffin of Pax Americana.​

CHRIS HEDGES
MAY 22, 2022

Geez man, he’s cutting off congressional approved military aid to the folks fighting hamas

How can you all be this dumb
They are not fighhting Hamas... Only a fucking idiot would believe that at this stage, Hamas are actually more popular and well funded than when they stared bombing innocent people...

Hamas can't be destroyed by bombing Rafah... It will actually make them more powerful..

Just look at the polls, understand why bombing innocent people does not only not win a Guerilla war but it might loose you one..

They are not fighhting Hamas... Only a fucking idiot would believe that at this stage, Hamas are actually more popular and well funded than when they stared bombing innocent people...

Hamas can't be destroyed by bombing Rafah... It will actually make them more powerful..

Just look at the polls, understand why bombing innocent people does not only not win a Guerilla war but it might loose you one..
Sure it can, that’s where they are hiding out

Hamas is the govt of Gaza you idiot.

Israel is relocating civilians from rafah prior to commencing military operations
Isn't that what they said they did in the other cities they bombed to smithereens, while killing 34,000 Palestinians, of which 2/3s were women and children?

Isn't that what they said they did in the other cities they bombed to smithereens, while killing 34,000 Palestinians, of which 2/3s were women and children?
The Pals are free to move

If they refuse thats on them

Why don't you go help them out, princess? You'd look good in a niqab. The world would be grateful for that, at least.

I bet you'd like waiting on a hair-backed muzzie hand and foot and bending over for him whenever he wants you to. Otherwise, he might beat you half to death.

The lifestyle you deserve awaits you.

You’re not a peace fan. STOP!

You advocate for more mass murder of innocents. This is the opposite of peace.

You want Genocide Joe to blow Bibi everyday as you do. Traitor!

Hamas releases the hostages there will be peace. Fact!

Actually it's the ending of Israel that would save lives.

I'm not advocating for that but lets at least try to be honest with ourselves here.
Negative Israel will never be defeated, terrorist will be. Yes that is exactly what you are advocating the end of Israel. You prefer the mullahs and the muslim extremists win! Way to pick the wrong side

Forum List

Back