Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed...

Proud to be a vet and a New Yorker
During a speech President Donald Trump delivered Monday in New York as part of a Veterans Day celebration, he was met with calls for him to be impeached, prosecuted, and put in prison.

Even though Trump gave his speech behind bulletproof glass, protesters repeatedly chanted “lock him up” and “impeach and remove” as he made his remarks.
Another BENEDICT ARNOLD posing as a patriot...you disgust me. Mind washed children getting A's from their teachers to take part in demonstrations....we saw it in Vietnsm and the Gulf Wars....we need to remove scum like you from this country as UNDESIRABLE!

FFS, the POTUS determines our policy and how it is to be implemented, therefore he cannot subvert it.

Not really, and certainly not when he uses it for his personal gain.

If you ever wonder how Democracy dies, it's when stupid people say stuff like the above.
Wow... You really are that stupid... And all this time I thought it was an act....

Tell me, Where does the constitution give powers over policies to unelected bureaucrats?

Tell me. Where does the Constitution give a President the power to pressure a foreign country into investigating a political opponent? Unelected bureaucrats have a duty to respond to Congressional oversight to the best of their abilities. Tell me where Giuliani was empowered to conduct US foreign policy. When was he confirmed by the Senate? Giuliani is the ultimate unelected bureaucrat.

A “Quon nutter” or anti American scum bag.. hmmmmm let’s see
The person claiming he's anti-American is the QAnon nutter.

And the cult members fall in line...
So an anti-American reprimanded somebody for being anti-American but he was really American lol

ok ok.. don’t you guys what to win an election in the next 12 years?? Stop sounding insane
You're trying so hard, bless your heart. But Don the Con is a crook and no amount of nutters and deflection can change that.
I hope you understand what happens when trump is found not guilty,, undermining the president is against the constitution.. I hope Vindman has a will lol

Impeachment is a legal process. If Trump is found not guilty, it will show the Republican Party is as corrupt as Trump is. You apparently are pushing violence against Col Vindman. You are a fascist thug.

So an anti-American reprimanded somebody for being anti-American but he was really American lol

ok ok.. don’t you guys what to win an election in the next 12 years?? Stop sounding insane
You're trying so hard, bless your heart. But Don the Con is a crook and no amount of nutters and deflection can change that.
I hope you understand what happens when trump is found not guilty,, undermining the president is against the constitution.. I hope Vindman has a will lol
That will be interesting, if Trump tries to have Vindman executed. But not surprising.

You might get an actual real coup if that were to happen.
That trader fat Fcuk should be hung high. Show all citizens what happens

You are a good little Nazi. Try it and anyone involved in it should be prosecuted including Trump once he is removed from office.

FFS, the POTUS determines our policy and how it is to be implemented, therefore he cannot subvert it.

If you ever wonder how Democracy dies, it's when stupid people say stuff like the above.
Wow... You really are that stupid... And all this time I thought it was an act....

Tell me, Where does the constitution give powers over policies to unelected bureaucrats?

Tell me. Where does the Constitution give a President the power to pressure a foreign country into investigating a political opponent? Unelected bureaucrats have a duty to respond to Congressional oversight to the best of their abilities. Tell me where Giuliani was empowered to conduct US foreign policy. When was he confirmed by the Senate? Giuliani is the ultimate unelected bureaucrat.
You mean a corrupt. EXTORTIONIST...JOJO BIDEN!

Please link us to where Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor. As you know the PRESIDENT MAKES FOREIGN POLICY and NOT some Lt. COL...
Creepy may know that but firmly believes it's only applicable when he approves of the POTUS in question. Guaranteed.
Have you been under a rock for the last couple of months? This is common knowledge. Turn on your TV.
Ah … so you have no link that supports your opinion of Trump's purpose but rather just the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand opinions of others who need to believe they know what the POTUS intended. Got it. You do understand that opinions - particularly from those without 1st hand knowledge - are just opinions ... not evidence.

As always you can't support your opinions, you just have 'em.

Yeah, you have it bad little buddy.

1_jpg-1156061.JPG
It wouldn't matter who was president, using the office for personal gain is a crime. Using congressionally approved monies in an extortion scheme is too.
Why yes extortoon is....but then again you can't read and understand what is said!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

THAT IS EXTORTOON YOU DUMB BASTARDS!

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats

The trouble is that you have to obtain something Biden got nothing for it. Biden was safeguarding taxpayer dollars by getting a corrupt prosecutor removed. A prosecutor that the world community and ordinary Ukrainians agreed was corrupt.

You mean a corrupt. EXTORTIONIST...JOJO BIDEN!

CORRUPT EXTORSIONIST GIULIANI AND TRUMP.

Did Bill Clinton being found not guilty prove everyone claiming he did this or that were lying??
He was found guilty and impeached

When Republicans do it to a Democrat, that is okay. When Democrats do it to a Republican, that is okay. Thank you for showing your partisan bias.

Hmmm. Purple Heart Vet vs. Bone Spur Deferment...

That's a tough one.
Purple Heart Vet due to a paper cut

You should be ashamed of yourself and that post. However you have no sense of shame or decency. Which allowed you to post that lie above.

He received a Purple Heart from an roadside bomb attack in Iraq.

He was in the infantry. In case you don't know what that is, you probably weren't in the military, those are the men who actually do the real fighting in war. They shed their blood for all of us Americans.

People like you disgust me.

Here's that part of his military service:

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of Major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]
That clown lost all his cred when when he turned traitor and thought he out ranked the President when it came to foreign policy. His allegiance is to the Ukraine not America

Col Vindman did his duty by testifying to a legal Congressional inquiry. Getting a foreign country to investigate a political rival is not a part of any legitimate foreign policy. It is called a abuse of power. You are the traitor.

It wouldn't matter who was president, using the office for personal gain is a crime. Using congressionally approved monies in an extortion scheme is too.
So you're admitting Slo-Joe Biden committed a crime? Hell, even I'm willing to wait for the probe's findings.

BTW, I'm still waiting for a link that proves your claim that Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor.

Can it be for all your fury you have NONE?
Lol!! You twits still trying that line?

Get with the program kiddo! Right now we're on "yeah he did it but it's not illegal".

Try to keep up.
And still you provide no link that proves your claim that Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor.

TURN

ON

YOUR

TV.

It's not that hard.

I don't watch Fake News on TV. I know about the garbage they present.

I haven't watched MSNBC since they got rid of Olbermann.

Keef was full of Shinola, but at least he knew how to turn a phrase.
So, you're getting your news here then?

That's a tough one.
You don't undermine the president I don't give a fuck if you are a CMH
Undermining any President could do irreversible damage to the country and our fighting capabilities.

What is doing irreversible damage to the country and our fighting capabilities is a President who abuses his powers without being held accountable. Col Vindman is a hero and Trump is a coward.

NSA Robert O’Brien says Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed from his post at the White House National Security Council.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

He should be prosecuted for insubordination....

And One has to wonder if this genius has a financial scam going on in or around the Ukraine?

kw3Z6DR.jpg
So much for speaking truth to power.

He is a patriotic American.

That's a tough one.
Undermining any President could do irreversible damage to the country and our fighting capabilities.

The problem the Lt. Colonel Vindman has is that he doesn't recognize the chain of Command. The President sets foreign policy, not underlings like himself or the Deep State.

Its his job just to implement the policies, whether he likes them or not. If he finds it intolerable, he can quit. Starbucks is looking for veterans to train as baristas if he doesn't like the WH.

Lt Colonel Vindman took a oath to defend and protect the Constitution. He was ordered to appear before Congress in a lawful Congressional oversight hearing. The President does not have the right to abuse his powers. That is not a part of any legitimate foreign policy.

So you're admitting Slo-Joe Biden committed a crime? Hell, even I'm willing to wait for the probe's findings.

BTW, I'm still waiting for a link that proves your claim that Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor.

Lol!! You twits still trying that line?

Get with the program kiddo! Right now we're on "yeah he did it but it's not illegal".

Try to keep up.
And still you provide no link that proves your claim that Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor.

TURN

ON

YOUR

TV.

It's not that hard.

I don't watch Fake News on TV. I know about the garbage they present.

I haven't watched MSNBC since they got rid of Olbermann.

Keef was full of Shinola, but at least he knew how to turn a phrase.
So, you're getting your news here then?

I listen to the Excellence in Broadcasting Network every day. Local stations are fine for local crimes, fires, auto accidents.

That's a tough one.

The problem the Lt. Colonel Vindman has is that he doesn't recognize the chain of Command. The President sets foreign policy, not underlings like himself or the Deep State.

Its his job just to implement the policies, whether he likes them or not. If he finds it intolerable, he can quit. Starbucks is looking for veterans to train as baristas if he doesn't like the WH.

Lt Colonel Vindman took a oath to defend and protect the Constitution. He was ordered to appear before Congress in a lawful Congressional oversight hearing. The President does not have the right to abuse his powers. That is not a part of any legitimate foreign policy.

Asking our friends in Ukraine to help America by honoring their treaty in aid in law enforcement is legitimate.

Further, its a fact that the previous government of Ukraine was colluding with Hillary to fix the 2016 election. Ukraine wants to mend fences, because their new President knows that Collusion is wrong. Finding out how Hillary tried to rig the election is how we can find out how to prevent the kind of catastrophe we almost endured in 2016 from ever occurring.

Please link us to where Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine president into doing a political favor. As you know the PRESIDENT MAKES FOREIGN POLICY and NOT some Lt. COL...
Creepy may know that but firmly believes it's only applicable when he approves of the POTUS in question. Guaranteed.
Have you been under a rock for the last couple of months? This is common knowledge. Turn on your TV.
Ah … so you have no link that supports your opinion of Trump's purpose but rather just the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand opinions of others who need to believe they know what the POTUS intended. Got it. You do understand that opinions - particularly from those without 1st hand knowledge - are just opinions ... not evidence.

As always you can't support your opinions, you just have 'em.

Yeah, you have it bad little buddy.

1_jpg-1156061.JPG
Why yes extortoon is....but then again you can't read and understand what is said!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

THAT IS EXTORTOON YOU DUMB BASTARDS!

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats

The trouble is that you have to obtain something Biden got nothing for it. Biden was safeguarding taxpayer dollars by getting a corrupt prosecutor removed. A prosecutor that the world community and ordinary Ukrainians agreed was corrupt.
ASSHOLE HE GOT THE PROSECUTOR HE WANTED FIRED, FIRED WHO WAS GOING TO INVESTIGATE HIS SON....IFOR EXCHANGE FOR THE BILLION DOLLARS HE WAS HOLDING BACK...S THIS THAT HARD FOR YOUR PEA BRAIN TO COMPREHEND. CHILD?

Forum List

Back