Lt. Mike Zullo Explains How The White House Created A Felonious Document For Obama

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Lt Mike Zullo, the commander of Sheriff Arpaio's Maricopa County Sheriff's Office CCP makes sense why Obama and his people would choose a low profile amateur do create the felonious document instead of people within the CIA. I don't know much about computer imaging but they have it pegged to how it was created and how they made a simple mistake in the White House . What Zullo states is chilling how this all came to be with Obama.

Have a listen to this and pay close attention!

Last edited by a moderator:
I give this thread 5 minutes until the mods move it to the conspiracy dungeon. The eligibility of our president obviously belongs in Politics but only pro-obozo threads are allowed there.

Remember when hawaii governor abercrombie promised us he would find and show us obozo's original birth certificate.? He couldn't find it.

I give this thread 5 minutes until the mods move it to the conspiracy dungeon. The eligibility of our president obviously belongs in Politics but only pro-obozo threads are allowed there.

Remember when hawaii governor abercrombie promised us he would find and show us obozo's original birth certificate.? He couldn't find it.

Because that is where it belongs. When the OP is not based in reality, that is where it goes.

Forum List

Back