Lyin' Donald

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump fabricates "facts" again

Fact check: Trump’s foreign policy speech

In his foreign policy speech, Donald Trump claimed that “now ISIS is making millions and millions of dollars a week selling Libya oil.” But an expert on Libya’s oil operations told us there’s no evidence that the Islamic State is producing or selling oil out of that country.

Trump also repeated false and misleading claims that we have vetted before on the NAFTA pact, Iraq War and the U.S. trade deficit:

• Trump said NAFTA “literally emptied our states of our manufacturing and our jobs.” Actually, economic studies say NAFTA’s impact on U.S. jobs has been small.

• Trump claimed he was “totally against” the Iraq War and warned “that it would destabilize the Middle East.” There is no public record of him being against the war before it started.

• Trump said President Obama “crippled us” with “a huge trade deficit.” Actually, the trade deficit has gone down under Obama.

Trump also criticized Hillary Clinton’s response to the Benghazi attacks on Sept. 11, 2012. We address one of the Benghazi claims below, and in a separate article — “Trump on Clinton’s ‘3 a.m. Call’ ” — we write about Trump’s claim that Clinton failed to take charge during the Benghazi attacks, and instead “decided to go home and sleep.” The evidence shows Clinton was actively involved in responding to the attacks, and subsequent investigations concluded the government response was appropriate

I listened to a couple of news reports that said the same thing, and his policy was still unclear ....

good plan Romney ... tell us later.

Hilary will destroy Trump with her knowledge of foreign policy

It doesn't matter. Trump can say anything and his support will only increase. His supporters really are that retarded.

Now we can see why our allies are scratching their head over Trump

What the hell are we thinking?

Trump Before June 2015:

ohqz2w.jpg

Hillary is the best Secretary of State ever!

Trump After Becoming a Republican:
28rkqyu.jpg

Hillary is the worst Secretary of State ever!

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

Have any of you REAL pro-lifers EVER accidentally identified yourself as Pro-Choice?

Me, neither.

Wake up, chumps. He's a fraud to the core.

Now we can see why our allies are scratching their head over Trump

What the hell are we thinking?
i hear ya.....they are thinking Trump?.....Hillary?.....Cruz?......Bernie?.....what the hell is going on over there?....

Not really....The world is familiar with Hillary and is comfortable with her
what the world thinks is not important.....its what we think about these people,we have to live with them.....and there are just too many of us who cant stand any of these people.....

Have any of you REAL pro-lifers EVER accidentally identified yourself as Pro-Choice?

Don't be such an ass. Accidents happen. Just like accidental pregnancy. You meet someone, you try to shake their hand. And you mistakenly thrust your penis in their vagina without intending to.

Forum List

Back