Lyin Ted's Democrat challenger wants to legalize all narcotics—like heroin & other deadly opioids

I hear they're calling him "Beat-Off" O'Rourke down there.

Last edited:
Lyin Ted's Democrat challenger wants to legalize all narcotics—like heroin & other deadly opioids

Maybe you should read your own links now and then, because that's not what it says. Quote:

>> O’Rourke, as a member of the El Paso, Texas, city council in 2009, put forth and passed a resolution urging the federal government to support “an honest, open national debate on ending the prohibition of narcotics.” <<​

Your lyin' headline seems to have left out the term "debate".

Is debate a negative now?

Nor does the subject even mention "heroin" or "opioids" at all.

Such is life for narcissistic dipshits so busy falling all over themselves to get their name on the internets that they can't read their own shit.

What if some whacko said we should debate bringing back black slavery. Would you be asking if debate is negative?

Nope.
Why would I do that? Makes no sense. You should be asking the OP that question. Like I did.

Whoops -- he ran away. Off to find yet another trolll article to not-read so he can puff up his post count.

Are opioids narcotics or not?

Beats the shit outta me, but they're not in the quote.

Nope.
Why would I do that? Makes no sense.

Well you made the point that since he was only asking for debate, it's not the same as saying he wanted all narcotics legal. It's harmless. I disagree. If he wants to have a debate about it, what side do you think he's on?

Beats the shit out of you? You mean to tell me that you don't know if opioids are narcotics or not? Is that argument kind of like "Can you tell me what is is???"

Nope.
Why would I do that? Makes no sense.

Well you made the point that since he was only asking for debate, it's not the same as saying he wanted all narcotics legal. It's harmless. I disagree. If he wants to have a debate about it, what side do you think he's on?

I think he's on the side of having a debate.
More to the point, what he said about having that debate (nine years ago) is *NOT* what the OP claimed he said. And I proved it. So I'm on the side of Zero Bullshit. How 'bout chew?

Beats the shit out of you? You mean to tell me that you don't know if opioids are narcotics or not? Is that argument kind of like "Can you tell me what is is???"

I don't do opioids, so I don't know much about 'em.

But I do know they weren't mentioned --- again, see above point about the dishonest thread title.
Whelp ---- it's still dishonest.

As for what is is, I've always enjoyed this ditty from my childhood:
"That that is is is that that that that is not is not".

More to the point, what he said about having that debate (nine years ago) is *NOT* what the OP claimed he said. And I proved it. So I'm on the side of Zero Bullshit. How 'bout chew?

If the OP was about a representative wanting to make chocolate cake illegal, but the exact wording was deserts, would you be asking if chocolate cake was a desert?

But I do know they weren't mentioned --- again, see above point about the dishonest thread title.

I don't do opioids either, but I know what they are. Are you from this country or what? How can you say you don't know much about a product that is killing over 60,000 Americans every year and growing? You don't have to do opioids to know an epidemic when you see one.

If the OP was about a representative wanting to make chocolate cake illegal, but the exact wording was deserts, would you be asking if chocolate cake was a desert?

Oh poster please. *READ* the fucking title and then *READ* the content. THEY DO NOT MATCH, PERIOD. The dishonest OP inserted something that was not there. And there's nothing you can do to change that.

Your pathetic crusade to white-knight for a liar is noted and rejected as pathetic.

And chocolate cake is not a 'desert'. It's too moist. Or at least it should be; the Sahara is a desert.

I don't do opioids either, but I know what they are. Are you from this country or what? How can you say you don't know much about a product that is killing over 60,000 Americans every year and growing? You don't have to do opioids to know an epidemic when you see one.

Simple. I don't have any, I don't need any, I certainly don't supply any, I don't know anybody who does them, And I am not a doctor or health care worker. or social worker; they simply are irrelevant.

I don't *NEED* to know. Prove I do.

Really? I bust the OP for provably posting a false headline, and you wanna try to make this about my familiarity with opioids? Really?

Get the fuck outta here.

Oh poster please. *READ* the fucking title and then *READ* the content. THEY DO NOT MATCH, PERIOD. The dishonest OP inserted something that was not there. And there's nothing you can do to change that.

Your pathetic crusade to white-knight for a liar is noted and rejected as pathetic.

And chocolate cake is not a 'desert'. It's too moist. Or at least it should be; the Sahara is a desert.

He didn't insert anything that wasn't there. Opioids are illegal narcotics. This guy didn't specify any kind, just narcotics period, which opioids are.

Simple. I don't have any, I don't need any, I certainly don't supply any, I don't know anybody who does them, And I am not a doctor or health care worker. or social worker; they simply are irrelevant.

I don't *NEED* to know. Prove I do.

Really? I bust the OP for provably posting a false headline, and you wanna try to make this about my familiarity with opioids? Really?

Get the fuck outta here.

I see, so I guess you don't know what murder is because you never killed anybody, or what rape is because you never raped anybody, or what football is since you never played the game?

Oh well, you seemed to have coined the term Uninformed Voter.

What if some whacko said we should debate bringing back black slavery. Would you be asking if debate is negative?

Are opioids narcotics or not?
Yes they are..opiods cover a wide variety of drugs..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Certain drugs should not be administered without at least speaking to a pharmacist of someone familiar with the side effects. The rare surgeons and physicians in America that actually care about patients avoid giving opioids, knowing the unpredictable, addictive nature of them with the side effects such as constipation. However, the fake versions are apparently much more dangerous. Therefore legalizing might result in a lot of fat, constipated individuals who lie in bed all day watching Jerry Springer, but that may have been their destiny that Yahweh intended. Anyhow, marijuana should be legalized nationwide. It is better at dealing with pain than opioids, and does a lot of other stuff that is great for the mind and body.

Forum List

Back