Lyndon B. Johnson said "Jerry Ford is so dumb that he can't fart and chew gum at the same time"

How about some other quotes from LBJ

I'll have those n-words voting dem for the next 200 years

For other LBJ quotes search for

LBJ racist

And remember Biden loves LBJ...

LBJ was a crook and a failed presidency. It was the fawning liberal media that sought to diminish Jerry Ford's ability to govern. Ironically Biden makes Ford seem like a genius.

LBJ was probably the most corrupt sonofabitch to ever hold the office of President.

Too bad he couldn't have been around to comment on how dumb The Worthless Negro and Potatohead are. Ford was a genius compared to those two shitheads.

How about some other quotes from LBJ

I'll have those n-words voting dem for the next 200 years

For other LBJ quotes search for

LBJ racist

And remember Biden loves LBJ...

Never verified by any credible source, just one of his political enemies making false claims and just repeated over and over by dumbasses. If use 'the N word' a lot there would be numerous claims given how many years he was in the public eye, i.e. since the 1930's, yet nobody ever cites any, just this one and it's obviously false. Johnson was finding money during the Depression for black colleges to pay their teachers with, for instance, and made sure black youth got their fair share of FDR's works programs jobs, not something that would get him many votes in Texas in the 1930's, and in fact cost him votes.

Never verified by any credible source, just one of his political enemies making false claims and just repeated over and over by dumbasses. If use 'the N word' a lot there would be numerous claims given how many years he was in the public eye, i.e. since the 1930's, yet nobody ever cites any, just this one and it's obviously false. Johnson was finding money during the Depression for black colleges to pay their teachers with, for instance, and made sure black youth got their fair share of FDR's works programs jobs, not something that would get him many votes in Texas in the 1930's, and in fact cost him votes.

That is not his only racist quote. There are many more.

In 1998, Dexter Scott King told the NYT he believed James Earl Ray was framed by LBJ and Hoover....

Classic Zionist fascist - hit MLK and frame a KKKer to inflame white black tensions

That is not his only racist quote. There are many more.

In 1998, Dexter Scott King told the NYT he believed James Earl Ray was framed by LBJ and Hoover....

Classic Zionist fascist - hit MLK and frame a KKKer to inflame white black tensions

Rubbish. Robert Caro was trying to smear Johnson in his bio; he pissed off a lot of rich kids by drafting them, so the commie media will never do anything but smear him. None of these 'quotes' are noted anywhere until the 1990's, long after he died. He pissed a lot of Nazis and KKK types, yes, by taking over France's role as a supporter of Israel, which of course is why you're sniveling.

Rubbish. Robert Caro was trying to smear Johnson in his bio; he pissed off a lot of rich kids by drafting them, so the commie media will never do anything but smear him. None of these 'quotes' are noted anywhere until the 1990's, long after he died.

No viciously dishonest attack on Dexter Scott King as well?

No viciously dishonest attack on Dexter Scott King as well?

Never heard of him, probably the sort of hack you would run around repeating as a 'source'. I don't care about stupid conspiracy theories from idiots. The Kings were Republicans, so why would they not babble bullshit? Who died and made Dexter somebody worth believing?

LBJ loved ford and wanted to kiss him later on though for being a huge participant in the fairy tale warren commission report with the magic bullet one lone gunman theory.

Never heard of him, probably the sort of hack you would run around repeating as a 'source'. I don't care about stupid conspiracy theories from idiots. The Kings were Republicans, so why would they not babble bullshit? Who died and made Dexter somebody worth believing?

In the age of the woke bigot, MLK has long since been tossed out of the dem party that rejects his philosophy

In the age of the woke bigot, MLK has long since been tossed out of the dem party that rejects his philosophy

Good. You think I care or something? Never thought MLK was anything but a huckster, same for his family.

Good. You think I care or something? Never thought MLK was anything but a huckster, same for his family.

What about LBJ and Biden's mutual pal

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops Robert Byrd

Dem senate majority leader

Biden voted 4 times for cyclops Byrd

What about LBJ and Biden's mutual pal

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops Robert Byrd

Dem senate majority leader

Biden voted 4 times for cyclops Byrd

What about it? You really believe the Klan backed LBJ ??? Hey, I've got a duck that shits gold eggs, and I'll sell it to you cheap.

Everett Dirksen was Majority Leader under Johnson, not Byrd. I guess the litanny list just requires throwing Byrd out there even though he has shit to do with anything. Don't forget to throw out that FDR bullshit as well, so Whitehall can jump in again.

Last edited:
There were allegations that LBJ engaged in the same "black bag tactics" as Nixon. Dirty tricks were the rule in hard scrabble politics back then but the media was only interested in republicans. Investigative reporters should have had a freaking circus during the sex, drugs and rock & roll of the Clinton regime but they only come out during republican administrations.

Remember what they did to Jerry Ford when he slipped and fell on A.F. #1 steps? The media had a field day with clumsy jokes. Biden not only fell on A.F. #1 he couldn't even put his suit jacket on but the media generally excuses it or ignores it. Double standard? How far back do you want to go?

Forum List

Back