Macho can't be stopped

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
"Macho can't be stopped!": Spanish El Jueves drew a viewing of Putin's address by Western leaders, reflecting even such details as Biden's diaper,
Zelensky's Nazi armband and OTAN (NATO) inscription as a collective effort.

1663951776_111.jpg

"Macho can't be stopped!": Spanish El Jueves drew a viewing of Putin's address by Western leaders, reflecting even such details as Biden's diaper,
Zelensky's Nazi armband and OTAN (NATO) inscription as a collective effort.

1663951776_111.jpg
I read your post 4 times and I still have no idea what you are talking about. :laugh:

I read your post 4 times and I still have no idea what you are talking about. :laugh:

I'm talking about peoples of the West more and more understand all of them are fooled by 'politicians' who robe them and lead their countries to a nuclear annihilation.

I'm talking about peoples of the West more and more understand all of them are fooled by 'politicians' who robe them and lead their countries to a nuclear annihilation.
You ARE AWARE that we have nukes aimed at Russia also, Da? Nuclear exchanges would kill BILLIONS of human beings, even if only a few were used. Hell, Russia and the U.S. could sit it out while India and Pakistan fought a nuclear war and tens of millions would still die from starvation and disease. I really don't understand the mindset that ANY AMOUNT OF TERRITORY would be worth that.

Forum List

Back