Macy’s Succumbs to Bidenomics, Layoffs and Store Closures

So, Trump did not sign the bill?

Trump did not send out letters to 90 million people saying the money was from him?

Dude, it was one thing when you claimed Trump never cheated on his wives, but fuck this was just a few short years ago.

You are getting to the point you are not even worth the bandwidth.
So democrats had nothing to do with its passage?

So democrats had nothing to do with its passage?

Of course they did, they approved of it also. That does not mean Trump did not approve. I mean fuck, later in 2020 he was crying that the next round of checks were not big enough and needed to be more.

But yet Trump doing what the Congress required is all his fault?

Once again, I am not assigning fault, I am stating facts.

Trump sent out the money, he even sent a letter to 90 million households telling him they did, did Congress require him to do that?

Trump put his signature on the checks, he is the only president to ever do such a thing, did Congress require him to do that?

Trump sent out the money, he even sent a letter to 90 million households telling him they did, did Congress require him to do that?

Trump put his signature on the checks, he is the only president to ever do such a thing, did Congress require him to do that?
Yes you are you're assigning the blame to Trump. Trump was doing what the Congress required and you're blaming him.

Yes you are you're assigning the blame to Trump. Trump was doing what the Congress required and you're blaming him.

There is no blame, there is only what was done.

Now, answer the questions...

Trump sent a letter to 90 million households telling them he sent them money, did Congress require Trump to do that?

Trump put his signature on the checks, he is the only president to ever do such a thing, did Congress require Trump to do that?

Trump fought for more money at the end of 2020 than even the Dems wanted to send out, did Congress require Trump to do that?

There is no blame, there is only what was done.

Now, answer the questions...

Trump sent a letter to 90 million households telling them he sent them money, did Congress require Trump to do that?

Trump put his signature on the checks, he is the only president to ever do such a thing, did Congress require Trump to do that?

Trump fought for more money at the end of 2020 than even the Dems wanted to send out, did Congress require Trump to do that?
Fuck dude do you know what blame means

Fuck dude do you know what blame means

Trump doing what was required by the Congress is his fault?

Trump doing what was required by the Congress is his fault?

Congress required trump to use the money they approved

Congress required trump to use the money they approved

Thank you mister phony Independent.

Forum List

Back