Mad Magazine Fact-Checked by Snopes, Denounced by the New York Times, Censored by Amazon, Banned by Facebook, and Slammed by SJWs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
When Mad magazine and the Babylon Bee receive a full frontal assault over satire, you know full censorship of everything is just months away.
Stalin smiles.
Drama queen.

When Mad magazine and the Babylon Bee receive a full frontal assault over satire, you know full censorship of everything is just months away.
Stalin smiles.
Drama queen.
1619311030356.jpeg

Leftist have zero sense of humor.
Probably because they know they're full of shit.

Stalin smiles.
Stalin smiles.
please tell me its fake news. If someone can not tell it is satire they should not be allowed outside with out a nurse.

Donald Trump's New Movie Coming Soon!

Electile Dysfunction Dept.
Donald Trump's new movie coming soon!
MAD%20Magazine%20World%20War%20T_2020_5e0f90ec992e36.47313529.png
For those not familiar with MAD MAGS Stuff

Stalin smiles.
Shit. When I was a kid we used to to take the Mad Magazine covers plus a few pages and put our Playboy nudies with actual beaver hairs in the middle of the mag so mom could not find them.

Was I gay back then and should have considered a sex change?

1619316021108.png

Why does it figure that the college students it was shown to so they could give an opinion needed to run to their safe room to hug a puppy and demand cancel culture protect them from satirical humor?

Next they'll be demanding the elimination of Jethro Tull...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Stalin smiles.
Shit. When I was a kid we used to to take the Mad Magazine covers plus a few pages and put our Playboy nudies with actual beaver hairs in the middle of the mag so mom could not find them.

Was I gay back then and should have considered a sex change?
You would have fit in with some of my cousins. Sex Change? No.

Forum List

Back